ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT'S BECAUSE THE YEEZY MARKET IS FINALLY STARTING TO REACH THE POINT WHERE THERE ARE GOING TO BE MORE SELLERS THAN BUYERS WHEN IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE OPPOSITE.

WILL THIS CONTINUE? WE WILL SEE. HOPEFULLY ADIDAS DOESN'T FOLLOW THE SAME PATH AS NIKE'S RETRO JORDANS MISTAKE.

Why is it a mistake for
yeezys to be obtainable?

laugh.gif

hmm I tried my 9.5 on again. If I were to get a size 10 they would most likely fit width wise but they would definitely be too long length wise -_- 

I finally heard back from KITH yesterday but they didn't confirm shipping, they just said my order is received and still processing it.  Its been five days with no shipping, should I still remain hopeful or take the L?  I'm located in Canada btw so it'll be international shipping for KITH.

I finally heard back from KITH yesterday but they didn't confirm shipping, they just said my order is received and still processing it.  Its been five days with no shipping, should I still remain hopeful or take the L?  I'm located in Canada btw so it'll be international shipping for KITH.
if you heard directly from Kith, then our words doesn't mean much. 

How is the sizing on PB/OT 350s? I wear a snug/comfortable 10.5 in creams. Should I stick with 10.5 or half size down?

yeah it's Official

I can't buy even a reg item off ADC

it loops back out of cart everytime I check out

Cleared my cookies and it still does it!

No wonder I didn't get my Yeeh-Zee's 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom