ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice / past shopping experiences using GOAT app or Stock X app ? Price for 9.5 Yeezy is about the same and I'm
Close to pulling the trigger .

I know both are legit but how long is the process and are there any drawbacks to using these apps ? I guess shipping might take longer too since the seller ships to this third party then it gets shipped to me .

Any input would be aporeciated - thanks
I use GOAT to sell n buy. Legit both ways. Takes a while to get your shoes because the seller has 72 hours to ship the shoes to GOAT, GOAT then takes a day or two  to verify and they ship the shoes to the buyer, but at least you have peace of mind that they're legit. Free returns too. 

StockX seems legit as well, but I've never tried it.

If you have a pending charge on ur CC from Adidas, does this mean you're good or is the bank not completing the transaction.....

Saw someone that posted an issue with this but too lazy to find the post.

I ordered a 9.5 too...

Some1 posted earlier that their 9.5 shipped but he/she checked out at 2:15. Wtf? Lets hope no more cancelations, woudlnt be fair at all
Im waiting too. Size 9.5. Checked out at 1:24 EST
Checked out with a 9.5 @ 1:54 PM EST and got shipping confirmation from adc last night @ 11:20 PM. If your order status says confirmed just stay patient. Seems like they're shipping them out in waves regardless of what time you might have checked out Saturday. Good luck to everybody with pending orders hope all the NT fam eats!

If you have a pending charge on ur CC from Adidas, does this mean you're good or is the bank not completing the transaction.....

Saw someone that posted an issue with this but too lazy to find the post.

Doesnt mean anything without a confirmation email.

Any advice / past shopping experiences using GOAT app or Stock X app ? Price for 9.5 Yeezy is about the same and I'm
Close to pulling the trigger .

I know both are legit but how long is the process and are there any drawbacks to using these apps ? I guess shipping might take longer too since the seller ships to this third party then it gets shipped to me .

Any input would be aporeciated - thanks
GOAT is great - never used stockx. expect long shipping times since it goes to them first for verification. But you can trust GOAT.

seems like sz 12 and up and non existent in the world.

Finding this swap will be harder than it seems. Like no one has 13 or 14 they wanna off.

All this talk about orders being canceled pushed me to to give ADC a call and the lady was super nice and said that they have 3 business days to ship out the shoes. She said the first business day was Monday. So if you dont get a email by tomorrow then I would be worried. Until then I am just going to sit in purgatory for my shipped email. :\

Okini sent out the emails for the raffle winners.

You guys that keep thinking calling CS is good for you, I better not hear another sob story about how your order was cancelled or rerouted by the CS. IT HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES BEFORE FOR YEEZY'S. KEEP CALLING

seems like sz 12 and up and non existent in the world.

Finding this swap will be harder than it seems. Like no one has 13 or 14 they wanna off.

I wanted to swap a 8 and 6.5 and cant find no one either

Is this the winning email? 
laugh.gif

So if i have my confirmation email, im good??

I mean the bank didn't send an email to me about the purchase or anything

You need a confirmation email with a order number to be somewhat in the clear. Even then, they're still cancelling orders. The sales rep did say it could take a few days to ship the shoes out. Remember they have to ship out all the NMD orders too

So I just spoke to Adidas Customer relations and wow what a disastrous team. i tried to stay calm the whole time but by the end they just brought out the worst in me.

But I'm sure they are getting like 100 calls a day about the damn yeezy's and not to mention all the nmd orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom