ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, they came back up with the right price for US. Still air balled :smh:

Edit:donezo

Last edited:
Price meant nothing 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

i just wanna know how much these dudes are paying for the backdoor service... Aint no way stores are selling anywhere near retail.
1100-1250 depending on who you are and how many pairs you buy.  Slightly more for smaller sizes.

Some guys get pairs cheaper but they are full time resellers that pretty much get a fsr of everything that releases.

Last edited:
I think guys were paying up to 15 a pair, which is why the price won't dip below that unless a seller touched one and needs it gone yesterday

I think guys were paying up to 15 a pair, which is why the price won't dip below that unless a seller touched one and needs it gone yesterday
Most likely in NY, some got it cheaper here in Chicago and in other parts of the country also.

Last edited:
Most likely in NY, some got it cheaper here in Chicago and in other parts of the country also.
yea makes sense. But even at your price that sellers paid they won't turn around and wind up selling them for that so basically the minimum in the aftermarket will be around 14-15 for these unless someone gets lucky

yea makes sense. But even at your price that sellers paid they won't turn around and wind up selling them for that so basically the minimum in the aftermarket will be around 14-15 for these unless someone gets lucky
Exactly, there might be a slight dip when online pairs are received in a couple days though.  If someone was to pay resale that'd be the right time.

Exactly, there might be a slight dip when online pairs are received in a couple days though.  If someone was to pay resale that'd be the right time.
yup cuz the online cats ain't pay over for the most part

Funny thing is, some talk ish about resell prices but the minute they get a shoe like the Yeezy, that resell life is real.

Sold my pair on eBay for 1823 (minus 13%)
but considering refunding and taking them to Flightclub

any advise?

Sold my pair on eBay for 1823 (minus 13%)
but considering refunding and taking them to Flightclub

any advise?
don't be sneaky and go with the sale. You will be stuck paying the selling fee anyway and fc is taking pairs in at 1750 or 2k at the highest so you would be playing yourself if you did that

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom