ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped from adidas but DO have my size in the email. I also feel like I was in the first wave of people who got through.

The glow in the dark is a nice touch. And the gum bottom is absolutely beautiful. But as a grown *** man, I can't imagine walking around with my shoe glowing in the dark. 
nerd.gif
you going to be walking in the dark all the time ?
nerd.gif
@gil23  no, but say you're out for the entire afternoon. By the time night hits, your shoe gonna be glowing for a couple hours (from what I hear). I don't want to be walking around like there's a rave going on in my shoes. I mean, it's a cool idea - but I'm a grown *** man so personally I would feel odd
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Copped from adidas but DO have my size in the email. I also feel like I was in the first wave of people who got through.
All first wave orders (most of them) got cancelled. I was one of them. People who got through on the third wave arent going to get cancelled is what im hearing.

Soooo quick follow up to these 750s with a 350 drop like the TB/OT releases??

Where are all the people with the insider info?

1.[emoji]127754[/emoji] 2. [emoji]127754[/emoji] 3. [emoji]127754[/emoji].. So that's the trick folks catch the 3rd wave lol

1.[emoji]127754[/emoji] 2. [emoji]127754[/emoji] 3. [emoji]127754[/emoji].. So that's the trick folks catch the 3rd wave lol
Pretty sure it was to lay bait for anyone who copped the first wave. They blocked every IP that cooked and the orders said "-DELETE"

If your order said that you are donezo. 

Luckily i got through again.

Pretty sure it was to lay bait for anyone who copped the first wave. They blocked every IP that cooked and the orders said "-DELETE"

Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about the backdoor situation?

Almost all the pairs copped early or with bots will ship.

Some overzealous people got their ips banned but the people that got orders through are good.

Adidas is doing as terrible a job as Nike is with fighting bots.

The majority of their efforts have only really made copping more irritating for someone that is manual.

Last edited:
This is the thing i don't understand ... I mean there is dudes out there that create software or something to make up these bots, you would think Nike or adidas would hire and pay money to someone who knows the ins and outs of the bots and is able to stop it ... Sort of like hackers who are hired by big company's because they found a loop hole and what better people to hire then the ones who cracked the code . At the end of the day Nike and adidas could care less ... They have X amount of items for sale all they care about is the "sold out " sign that's it ...

Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about the backdoor situation?

Almost all the pairs copped early or with bots will ship.

Some overzealous people got their ips banned but the people that got orders through are good.

Adidas is doing as terrible a job as Nike is with fighting bots.

The majority of their efforts have only really made copping more irritating for someone that is manual.
Bro, chill. The first wave was 300 orders and an insider confirmed it. ALL or 99% of the orders in the first wave were deleted to sniff out bots, also they blocked IPs. If you had another IP then you couldve done the same thing over and over again. I tried manually the last wave on a whim, I got in and checked out no problem. Alot of people got through but after 1:25PM EST the site took a crap shoot and infinite loop checkout glitch began. And for every bot that gets patched, a new one will come out to find a way. There is no way to stop bots unless they make a separate private server that can somehow request an IP on random, and block out anybody that forces their way through the queue/splash page.

This is the thing i don't understand ... I mean there is dudes out there that create software or something to make up these bots, you would think Nike or adidas would hire and pay money to someone who knows the ins and outs of the bots and is able to stop it ... Sort of like hackers who are hired by big company's because they found a loop hole and what better people to hire then the ones who cracked the code . At the end of the day Nike and adidas could care less ... They have X amount of items for sale all they care about is the "sold out " sign that's it ...
Automating the process of clicking a drop down box and selecting a size then clicking adding to cart isn't that difficult.

Neither is autofilling payment info and submitting.

For them to get around bots they'd have to make the purchasing experience more tedious for the average consumer.  The real question is do they care enough to put that much effort into making sure nobody gets their hands on more than 1 pair?  Probably not.

Bro, chill. The first wave was 300 orders and an insider confirmed it. ALL or 99% of the orders in the first wave were deleted to sniff out bots, also they blocked IPs. If you had another IP then you couldve done the same thing over and over again. I tried manually the last wave on a whim, I got in and checked out no problem. Alot of people got through but after 1:25PM EST the site took a crap shoot and infinite loop checkout glitch began. And for every bot that gets patched, a new one will come out to find a way. There is no way to stop bots unless they make a separate private server that can somehow request an IP on random, and block out anybody that forces their way through the queue/splash page.
Try not to believe everything people tell you.  300 is a very small part of the orders that went through early.

The inventory list below was after people feasted on backdoor pairs but before adidas fixed their site and allowed everybody in.

As you can see 690 which is US size 12 only had 76 pairs available while the half size US 12.5 had 254 pairs available.

There's no way adidas released more 12.5s than 12s and however many size 12s that were purchased early were never returned to the available inventory.

If you look at a couple of the other rarer sizes you'll see a similar pattern, full sizes gone but half sizes still available(size chart in the pic is UK).

Last edited:
I got through and in the cart and was double checking everything and it didn't accept my name and last name. I even tried another name and it did the same thing does anyone have info on that glitch?

Try not to believe everything people tell you.  300 is a very small part of the orders that went through early.

The inventory list below was after people feasted on backdoor pairs but before adidas fixed their site and allowed everybody in.

As you can see 690 which is US size 12 only had 76 pairs available while the half size US 12.5 had 254 pairs available.

There's no way adidas released more 12.5s than 12s and however many size 12s that were purchased early were never returned to the available inventory.

If you look at a couple of the other rarer sizes you'll see a similar pattern, full sizes gone but half sizes still available(size chart in the pic is UK).
My question is then do you think Adidas is canceling orders?

Last edited:
My question is then do you think Adidas is canceling orders?
Nah, they've cancelled those that they wanted to cancel.  I think the rest of the pairs are going to ship with no problems.

I really can't blame Adidas though.  As long as shoes are reselling for 4-5 times retail people will find a way to exploit what they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom