ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't TRULY complain, because I picked up the '16 PBs from ADC with ease. But this **** still got me salty because it was RIGHT there, in the cart and all...right there!..."goodbye my friend, will I ever love againnnn..."
crying_jordan_groundhog.0.png
Well, that's how it's like with all the releases on ADC. If you make it past the queue, you're always going to have a pair in your cart. It's just a matter of being able to check out. 

You either sell right now while people are still waiting for their pairs to be shipped and the market isn't completely flooded or you wait a long time and price goes up. I can see these being worth quite a bit more later on. Best 750 colorway so far IMO.
I disagree. If you're going to resell, definitely wait. These aren't going to see any restocks or anything so how can the market be flooded? These shoes look good and Yeezy hype is at an all time high, so I don't see how it will take long for prices to go up. I wouldn't be in a hurry to sell these. 

Last edited:

Oh cool grats. Did they do a re release or what went down?
rereleased like how the first release went down. Bootleg link that led to a blank page, but if you refreshed the link it led you to the yeezys. Month question, and unique shopify checkout id (similar to the PSNY)

Well, that's how it's like with all the releases on ADC. If you make it past the queue, you're always going to have a pair in your cart. It's just a matter of being able to check out. 

I disagree. If you're going to resell, definitely wait. These aren't going to see any restocks or anything so how can the market be flooded? These shoes look good and Yeezy hype is at an all time high, so I don't see how it will take long for prices to go up. 
flooded as in when everyone's order ships and people receive their pairs and going to start listing them for sale. You'll see the market flood with these in the next 2 weeks. 

Just noticed the ankle is cut different on my og 750 vs. gum.  Seems they cut out a notch on the front ankle on the newer pairs...  Neat little improvement I didn't notice until holding them sbs.  Wonder if for comfort or easier to put on...?

Shocked these are selling for $1400 right now

Feel like people like these a lot compared to the others and these seem pretty limited

Shocked these are selling for $1400 right now

Feel like people like these a lot compared to the others and these seem pretty limited

People selling for low are a product of the game getting more fair

These are in more random wood be people who entered a raffle because it's a raffle.

Adidas confirmed was a crapshoot.

So non reseller types just want a random come up and reseller sites and bigger resellers will eat them low ball prices and raise the market in time.

Better buy now off a rookie looking for a come up local

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom