ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to place an order but where it states the size I just have a dash. Guess I'll be taking the L. Thought I finally hit the jackpot :smh:

That's ******** I was waiting On the splash screen like everyone else, carted and tried to check out multiple times...got hit with the "back soon, stronger than ever" and then BOOM Accessed denied on this server. I've never used a bot before and I actually purchase shoes to wear like my ultra boosts.
this!

I was in the drivethru at chickfila on my wifes phone. I got through to the review and pay screen before getting kicked back to my cart. After a few failed attempts to get through eventually it emptied my cart and kicked me back to the home page. Figure I've got the L but this is the farthest I've gotten on any yeezy release and I've been on em since the first one.

the key was getting in early. if you had the inventory error from the very beginning you didn't close the page or refresh you would have been able to cook if you hit the try again button at the right time.

anybody help me checkout or have the link to the last page for place order please dm me trying to cop first yeezys off adidas

Took it out of my cart, went back to the checking inventory page and the wheel wont stop spinning.

wifey got me size 12.5 but am a 10.5 lol .. what are my options ? one stores trade or can i trade and get 350's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom