ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll tripping. I killed my freestyle (str8 face)

Hopefully the omission of machine gun sound effects doesn't hurt your chances 
laugh.gif

This marks the seventh release if talking about 350/750, right?

So what is everyone's retail batting average like...really in real life. I'm a statistics nerd so I'm curious to see where everyone else sits.

I am 2/7. No extra bases for me on any of these so my slugging is same as my BA.

Batting 0.286
Slugging 0.286
8th release if you count PB twice.

I'm 7 for 7 so far, all at retail and manual. Not including multiples of each, except the 2 750's where I only got 1 of each. 
Batting 100%, too ...

in Ls ... 0 for 8, Son lol

Y'all realize the measured ping is only to the local hub right? Like when it chooses the tower on speedtest, that's what it measures the ping to. You could have 300m/s ping to ADC when the time comes. 

It takes likes secs to ping a site though lol

My ping to adidas is 5ms

......Armand still won't cop

Last edited:
Will Adidas US have the paypal option this time?

I have the same question. On Feb 19. I was able to checkout a pair but it was through a credit card because i could find the "pay with paypal". Anyways i would like to pay with PayPal. If anyone has info let me know

So what directly affects your ping?  Is it your hardware (router modem) or IPS period.. or maybe a combination of both?
 A little bit of everything but 99% of it is your ISP, that's what matters the most. When you get up to Gigabit speeds then other  stuff can bottleneck your NIC / Router etc.

A second difference means the world to a bot tho. 

You mean millisecond lol

I meant a sec for someone to type in "ping adidas.com" android figure 'that out. I went down to 5ms to adidas. So it doesnt mean its gonna be slower than tower connection. Still ain't gonna matter. Ill just be fast to take an L lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom