ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make decent money, my wife does too, we also get all benefits paid for. I don't put in more than 40 hours a week. I get unlimited PTO, and I can work remote if need be. 

But I would be 100% happy if I had a small coffee shop in Maui that was breaking and covering my basic expenses.
I would love that too, I was just in Hawaii not too long ago and man do I miss it. Such a beautiful place.

I don't think it is that simple. 

Even if a kid did make $100k in a year, did he really make $100k of profit?  Did he factor in the hours he spent waiting in lines?  The time spent coding? Or the money spent purchasing bots?  Or the money spent shipping shoes to the buyers?  

There are many benefits of making "your own" money, by reselling sneakers.  You get free time between releases, you are involved in an industry that you are actually interested in, you are your own boss, etc. 

But there are also many benefits to "punching numbers" for someone else.  I get a 401k, with employer matching contributions.  I get healthcare for a lot cheaper than a reseller would have to purchase on his own (since he has no employer to help cover the costs).  Getting a steady paycheck each week, instead of waiting for releases to bring in the revenue. 

There are pros and cons to both. 

cant explain stuff like this to children!!!

Quick question if anybody knows will atl confirmed be just for adidas store in lenox or will it be other stores. Thanks for legit responses

I'm going to

The real resellers have full size runs for sale right now.

If you're hoping to cop yeezys off the app or any site this weekend to flip you're just the average consumer.
There will always... always be money to be made with yeezys

I would love that too, I was just in Hawaii not too long ago and man do I miss it. Such a beautiful place.
TELL ME ABOUT IT

I just got back from 10 days in Maui after Memorial Day :frown:

Trying to convince my wife we should go back after Labor Day. Uncle's got a condo that he owns and gave us an open invite whenever he is on island.

I always wondered what you were doing nowadays Mr. Chan 

Real talk though, has there been any good talking points in the last 1200 posts or has it all just been bad vibes? I feel like my only option has been trying to connect with some people through PM and learn more about the process for success and no one is really willing to conversate about it (understandably).

I can't be in the city today or pick up on Saturday even if I hit. Big deal. Trying to refocus my efforts online lol

I'll tell you this though... With the way today has started at my job if I hit multiples 750's Im out this bishh!!!! LOL

TELL ME ABOUT IT

I just got back from 10 days in Maui after Memorial Day :frown:

Trying to convince my wife we should go back after Labor Day. Uncle's got a condo that he owns and gave us an open invite whenever he is on island.
Nice. My girl's aunt has a condo and we were told we can go whenever we want as well. We're trying to plan 2 trips a year out there.

That's what it looks like...

No footlockers, Footaction, Champs out here in LA getting em.

Seems Adidas only... and 3 adidas stores at that lol
which makes sense right? the inventory needs to be tied to their POS and they have QR code scanners to validate. To provide and train all that to third parties is expensive and time consuming.

Real talk though, has there been any good talking points in the last 1200 posts or has it all just been bad vibes? I feel like my only option has been trying to connect with some people through PM and learn more about the process for success and no one is really willing to conversate about it (understandably).

I can't be in the city today or pick up on Saturday even if I hit. Big deal. Trying to refocus my efforts online lol
Chances are the best online on Saturday by the way things are looking with this app, so dont feel bad that you are not in the zone. Idk about that last 1200 posts lol, but the past ten or so pages have been just bad vibes and salt. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom