ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon y'all.

Another day closer to taking this L. 
rip fam, DMV is getting no love on this release. But would you rather the YCMC & DTLR's just back door it? That hurts more personally. Here's my personal experience with Baltimore. Last year waited overnight at Towson DTLR for TD's (FCFS) and got 2 pairs, also hit 1 at Adidas Annapolis. Then for PB's I was on every raffle from Tysons Corner to Mondawmin Mall (all L's) but I did end up driving through every Kicks USA store in Philly / South Jersey and hit on 2! Just goes to show, when we say out the back door, it's not even a joke.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

good wifi, but you have to pay $5 more to get the password 
laugh.gif

rip fam, DMV is getting no love on this release. But would you rather the YCMC & DTLR's just back door it? That hurts more personally. Here's my personal experience with Baltimore. Last year waited overnight at Towson DTLR for TD's (FCFS) and got 2 pairs, also hit 1 at Adidas Annapolis. Then for PB's I was on every raffle from Tysons Corner to Mondawmin Mall (all L's) but I did end up driving through every Kicks USA store in Philly / South Jersey and hit on 2! Just goes to show, when we say out the back door, it's not even a joke.
Word word.

It really isn't a joke. We have no where to go to for this release and it blows. 

Hoping we can at least hit online since we have to ways of copping in store.

teach me your ways bro

Word word.

It really isn't a joke. We have no where to go to for this release and it blows. 

Hoping we can at least hit online since we have to ways of copping in store.
DMV should have had a confirmed area added. Annapolis + Tysons would simplify the process for a lot of folks. Last year Annapolis Adidas was letting people sign anyone up without being present, the girl told me they ended up with over 8,900 entries. It's something about the DC / Baltimore area though, because even for Jordans raffles it's a waste of time. Always the most pairs getting backed doored, always new employees, and always the same story. Since living in NYC I hit on almost everything.

Last edited:

Only Major is having raffle as of rn, right? No bmore shops?

Major won't call 1 person. They'll end up selling in store for whatever FC is, just like they did with OVOs and every other hyped shoe. They mark up retail on literally everything. Nothing more damaging in the DMV to shoe culture than that parasite business.

Last edited:
I saw in a thread on another sneaker\ related website, someone already copped a pair of 750s,
how is that possible?

DMV should have had a confirmed area added. Annapolis + Tysons would simplify the process for a lot of folks. Last year Annapolis Adidas was letting people sign anyone up without being present, the girl told me they ended up with over 8,900 entries. It's something about the DC / Baltimore area though, because even for Jordans raffles it's a waste of time. Always the most pairs getting backed doored, always new employees, and always the same story. Since living in NYC I hit on almost everything.

Major won't call 1 person. They'll end up selling in store for whatever FC is, just like they did with OVOs and every other hyped shoe. They mark up retail on literally everything. Nothing more damaging in the DMV to shoe culture than that parasite business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom