ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
need some accurate info on the TB sizing - do these still run big or did they fix the sizing on the TB thus we can expect this pair running TTS as well?

need some accurate info on the TB sizing - do these still run big or did they fix the sizing on the TB thus we can expect this pair running TTS as well?

I wore my black 750s for the first time for an extended time last night and I went TTS to my universal size 11. I say universal size because I'm an 11 in everything that runs tts even. adidas I'm a true 10.5

but the 11 fits perfect. and my grey 750s are a 10 which fit like the black 11

What's the scene in Miami like?
I'll be in Miami for the weekend and these are dropping on my birthday. I think it's meant to be this time. Lol. I refuse to take another L.
Then again, I might as well not even try. Lmao.

Kanye announced a secret show at 2am in NY. People found out it was at Webster Hall and now this is happening. Apparently it's cancelled due to riots, but seems like Kanye is still trying to get inside with Travis Scott. I'm just imagining all these people on Confirmed come Wednesday. Anyway, YZYSZN is in FULL EFFECT!

Kanye announced a secret show at 2am in NY. People found out it was at Webster Hall and now this is happening. Apparently it's cancelled due to riots, but seems like Kanye is still trying to get inside with Travis Scott. I'm just imagining all these people on Confirmed come Wednesday. Anyway, YZYSZN is in FULL EFFECT!

View media item 2057957
same thing I thought when I saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom