ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
list is pretty much the same as before. Even has stores which closed down
laugh.gif
All the NY stores did raffles last time? 

Sorry I have been out for a while. But do we have a better idea of how many pairs stores are getting? Similar to the original 750s or 350 MR/Tan numbers?

sorry if this isnt the right thread, but i dont see any TLOP Merch thread. Some of the merch being sold at the Governors Ball NY event...  Cruel on the wallet

Last edited:

sorry if this isnt the right thread, but i dont see any TLOP Merch thread....  Cruel on the wallet
LOL ...yoooo.  Like we used to make joints like these ourselves when I was a kid.  It aint cost that much neither hahaha

LOL ...yoooo.  Like we used to make joints like these ourselves when I was a kid.  It aint cost that much neither hahaha
I mentioned this a few times to people, but not on no hating ishh... it was a spot in my mall called t shirt plus and they had these letters as an option

Last edited:
What I don't get is it says what stores are doing confirmed app for this release on the store finder link. 

But say for instance Miami...They just added Miami to the confirmed app and my phone registers me as being in the Zone for Miami but none of the Adidas  on the Store Finder List located in Miami or the Miami area say they will be using the app.

So what's the point of the app being updated with cities that don't seem to be utilizing the app? :smh:

Can you screen shot the zone for Miami? I'm wondering if it will extend to parts of Broward? Or if it ends right in County Line rd.

I mentioned this a few times to people, but not on no hating ishh... it was a spot in my mall called t shirt plus and they had these letters as an option
I was like did the price go up on cotton and velvet letters?  You can iron this ish on.  I get it though.  It's Yeezy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom