ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know where the Yeezy's dropping in the UK?
Right here for sure
laugh.gif

Soo, Flu Games last week, both 11 Lows and possible Metallic 1s this week, then 750s next week. Jesus Christ..... :x :x :x :x :x

Where are these 2.8k resell number estimates coming from?

LOL

These are easily not the best 750's yet they'll catch the OG pair in resale value?

Wish Adidas would hurry up and put Yeezys in every footlocker. All these ig raffles and selling out in mere seconds are a joke.

Wish Adidas would hurry up and put Yeezys in every footlocker. All these ig raffles and selling out in mere seconds are a joke.
wont happen lol, adidas knows what they doing at this point. They will continue to spit out NMDs and UBs to build hype for the inevitable Yeezy drop

Last edited:
I should create a side hustle to enter in raffles for people, then use the money to buy pairs at resell
laugh.gif
were lucky in LA, but doesn't even matter since everyone and there mama, babys mama, grandma, cousins, etc. enter these damn raffles lol. I have faith only because I've won in the past, it's the damn app I can't hit on..

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-750-Grey-Gum-1-681x404.png

just saw this posted. I happen to be in Italy the week that these drop, so hopefully raffles over there will be less hectic. Also, i'm excited for the NMD drop i've heard about on the 10th that is international only. How dope would that be, both in one weekend!

just saw this posted. I happen to be in Italy the week that these drop, so hopefully raffles over there will be less hectic. Also, i'm excited for the NMD drop i've heard about on the 10th that is international only. How dope would that be, both in one weekend!
You're on vacation.

Stop worrying about shoes

What shops are releasing them over there ? :nerd:

A PM would be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom