ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the **** are you to talk like that?

:rofl:

On another note, I saw some of the nastiest fakes yesterday for the 1st time in person. If you're in here and wore them to the Ritas in College Park recently, sorry but those joints look like some bad oreo ice cream

The Croc Lives!
[emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]

Last edited:
My Lyft driver picked me up while I was wearing OTs and knew what they were. Asked me how much I paid for them, which is a question I hate discussing with people in general :smh:

My girl also gave me that look when he asked :lol:

Niketalk will never be **** if you are reading this. Make circles outside of Niketalk. Too many clowns thinking they'll be helped. An other clowns that are simply ******* rude.

I feel like I missed out on an epic rant :tongue: I feel this guy though, it's like that in the UB thread too, especially for ppl who oop.

Niketalk will never be **** if you are reading this. Make circles outside of Niketalk. Too many clowns thinking they'll be helped. An other clowns that are simply ******* rude.
Seems like you've learned a lot in your hiatus.

:lol:...you really took offense to that?? Don't remember you being so sensitive. Sorry if I spoiled your grand re-entrance. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I want them boots that come out on the 6th. And why haven't we seen any pictures of the new 750s GITD yet?

What are you talking about, I always lace my shoes. :lol:

TTS is roomy, got used to it though so it doesnt bother me too much. Half size up would be a horrible fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom