ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody help me with a legit check in the legit check thread, please? Thanks.

I do remember some shop closing it's doors for good and people never got to pick up their Consignments

don't remember which store it was or if it's the same one you speak of!

That was sole control and atc Mia.

At the buzzer just shut down too but owner says its to go into restaurant business.

I don't trust consignments that don't have a store front with no prior history.

DS 8.5 Moonrocks + $200 for DS size 8 Turtle Doves

good trade? I would be getting the TD's in this trade

DS 8.5 Moonrocks + $200 for DS size 8 Turtle Doves

good trade? I would be getting the TD's in this trade

Come on dude...This is obviously a good trade. You have stated a bunch of times that TDs are going for $2k+. Didn't you get TDs for $1,400.00? Moon rocks are going for $1k? So you're basically paying $1,200.00 for TDs.

Come on dude...This is obviously a good trade. You have stated a bunch of times that TDs are going for $2k+. Didn't you get TDs for $1,400.00? Moon rocks are going for $1k? So you're basically paying $1,200.00 for TDs.
He's gone TD crazy! 

MNtGUcP.png

it's not a Great Trade, but fair one...

Last edited:

He's gone TD crazy! 

MNtGUcP.png

it's not a Great Trade, but fair one...
reason i ask is cause it sounds to good to be true

if it is true, it is one of the best trades ever

moon rocks can be had for like $700 on grailed, meanwhile deadstock TD's are found for no less than $1.9k

thats why i was asking

moon rocks can be had for like $700 on grailed, meanwhile deadstock TD's are found for no less than $1.9k

thats why i was asking
show me $700 cuz i'm bout to drop $780 on some and $80 is 80 bucks saved!

now try to find me some legit, DEADSTOCK size 8 or 9 turtle doves for less than 1.8k

roll.gif

Last edited:

thats why i was asking

I don't get what you expect the thread to tell you?

If it's too good to be true then it usually is. We can't make the decision for you. You have to take the necessary steps to make sure it's all legit. Use a middleman.

I don't get what you expect the thread to tell you?

If it's too good to be true then it usually is. We can't make the decision for you. You have to take the necessary steps to make sure it's all legit. Use a middleman.
yeah you are definitely right,

only thing is its local meetup cause of craigslist, so i will take my pair and compare there, hopefully all goes well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom