ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was retail or bust but times have changed since I first started. I don't have time to be in front of my computer all day and I dont try to buy every release. If I really want a shoe I'll splurge and I'll pay at a resale price. Nothing too crazy though that it'll cost the same as my mortgage.

I barely wanna spend retail 
laugh.gif
Haha I concur. It costs a lot to get all the yeezys even at retail if you are keeping. (4x200 + 2*350 = 1500 not counting the 950s even) I need to remember to activate ebates/go thru credit card portal in the future for some cash back

Last edited:

Haha I concur. It costs a lot to get all the yeezys even at retail if you are keeping. (4x200 + 2*350 = 1500 not counting the 950s even) I need to remember to activate ebates/go thru credit card portal in the future for some cash back
yeah copping yeezys at retail is already pretty high, and you know I keep at least 1 full set. Even retail gang hurts the pocket 
laugh.gif

and you need to get on ebates as well, heres just what I got back last year

yeah copping yeezys at retail is already pretty high, and you know I keep at least 1 full set. Even retail gang hurts the pocket 
laugh.gif

and you need to get on ebates as well, heres just what I got back last year
My ebates is at $100 bucks or so.. I'll use that and my ebay bucks toward a pair of MR's

I paid $700 resell on turtles and now they're almost double that, it's all about timing fellas :pimp:

Anyway, homie grabbed me these for retail while I was at work. Very meh in person but they'll be thrown in the closet with the rest of them :lol:

View media item 1861181

Just got my OT in, they def look a lot better in person than the pictures. I'm actually surprised how much I like em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom