ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my limited experience w/ crep protect you'd probably have to use the entire can on a single pair of shoes to get that result.

yea saw crep protect advertisements before but never heard any reviews about it
It works you just have to use a lot of it to get the effect you see in the video, much more than their instructions recommend.

I'm not sure it's any better than the cheaper alternatives out their either.

It works you just have to use a lot of it to get the effect you see in the video, much more than their instructions recommend.

I'm not sure it's any better than the cheaper alternatives out their either.

would you use it on your new pair of yeezys tho or is it not worth it

Hell no, MR is $1000+. There will be a few in the $900 range and rarely some steals lower. There was a used pair for $750 on GOAT not too long ago.

Everything else I agree on.

OT's are super slept on. Theres a hint of blue-teal in the stripes in some lights, or idk what color it is but its dope as hell. :smokin
I always see the pirate blacks and moonrocks go head to toe with there prices but I agree with you on moonrocks I don't agree how they are slept on when they go for a good grip still looking for a pair but for something reasonable

Would $750 be a good deal for DS pirate blacks size 12? Dude whose selling them needs the money and Im about to go in for the strike lol 

Would $750 be a good deal for DS pirate blacks size 12? Dude whose selling them needs the money and Im about to go in for the strike lol 

Yes that's a good price but just make sure you cover your bases. Get tagged pictures. Do PayPal invoice and nothing else

Yes that's a good price but just make sure you cover your bases. Get tagged pictures. Do PayPal invoice and nothing else
Yeah I'm hoping to do a meet up. The seller literally lives 15 minutes away from me so that would help with a legit check and such. From the pics I received everything looked good, the receipt included. 

Gotta add way more then 150. Maybe 500 plus those two shoes if you get lucky. You would need to trade like 6 gr jordans for a 350 :lol:

Would anyone take Don C 2's (Beach w/ hat) + cash for Moonrocks ? :nerd:

Good trade or nah ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom