ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spries any yeezy supply updates??

looks like i'm wearing these yeezy shorts on the L train without no tans, first L of 2016
no updates, 

I sent them an email 2 days ago asking for an update on the tans, they replied yesterday with the same generic BS

"Please stay tuned, thank you for your patience" im starting to think that its an automated response

sent them a cancellation request email asking them to intercept/reroute the package, 

supposed to be delivered to me today, if they don't intercept it, ill refuse delivery and send it back

THIS.

It's not the resellers that are the problem, as such, it's people who are prepared to spend $1000+ above retail for a pair of $300 shoes.

I still don't understand why people even think about spending that.

Then people come in and say 'got the 750's for a steal at $900'

That's not a steal, educate yourself.
dude exactly.  don't hate the player, hate the game. like what's more silly, sitting at your computer for 4 hours on a Saturday morning to make $1000 profit when you resell, or spending $1000 on a pair of shoes that sold for $200 just a few days ago

I think adidas could help the whole situation though if they just sold the shoe closer to market price. sell the 350's for $600 and make it harder for resellers to make a profit

dude exactly.  don't hate the player, hate the game. like what's more silly, sitting at your computer for 4 hours on a Saturday morning to make $1000 profit when you resell, or spending $1000 on a pair of shoes that sold for $200 just a few days ago

I think adidas could help the whole situation though if they just sold the shoe closer to market price. sell the 350's for $600 and make it harder for resellers to make a profit

That will just make resale prices higher. Only way to lower it is to increase supply to meet demand.

adidas is here to do one thing

That will just make resale prices higher. Only way to lower it is to increase supply to meet demand.
it will have to come to a point where people just stop paying resale prices though. I really doubt as many people will be paying when the price is closer to $2000 than $1000 for 350's

$600 retail price for the 350s? That is at least as absurd as the resell prices.

Adidas has just to increase the production numbers. That's the only way to improve the current situation.

:rofl: You're crazy.. hype or not, these wouldn't sell out at $600. That would make these the most expensive high end shoe Adidas sold.. more expensive than Y3, Rick or Raf? Buggin :lol:

$600 retail price for the 350s? That is at least as absurd as the resell prices.

Adidas has just to increase the production numbers. That's the only way to improve the current situation.

Production numbers won't change much.. look at Nike's GRs.. what changes? 1s, 11s, 3s, 4s, still get raped at GR numbers.

Last edited:
I dont get how people are willing to risk selling in ebay when the Buyer can easily scam through Paypal.
even though there are horror stories scamming doesn't really happen that much, and it's not as easy to get away with it as ppl make it out to be, seller has a chance. Still not worth it for shoes $1000+, but for 2-300 dollar shoes it's not a bad platform

increasing production would drop the hype though. I guess if you only increased the numbers a little it would probably help though
roll.gif
You're crazy.. hype or not, these wouldn't sell out at $600. That would make these the most expensive high end shoe Adidas sold.. more expensive than Y3, Rick or Raf? Buggin
laugh.gif

Production numbers won't change much.. look at Nike's GRs.. what changes? 1s, 11s, 3s, 4s, still get raped at GR numbers.
how can you say they wouldn't sell out at $600 when people are paying close to double that right now for pairs? this is the most hyped sneaker in the world we're talking about bro, you can't compare it like that

Last edited:
Every legit pair of shoes I've sold I take the maximum amount of pics on eBay (12)... I take photos of each part of the shoe that is used for legit checking (stitching, stamps, soles, insoles, logos, etc). Why? So anyone with a head on their shoulders can easily legit check my pair without having to request additional shots/angles. Pretty sure I get more hits that way than dudes who take 1-2 questionable pictures. If you really stand by your statement, then chances are you have purchased fake shoes more than once. Don't be silly, you're not making any sense..

Sincerely,
a 100% rated powerseller since '99

That's the right way to do it. With anything I sell on ebay or really any site I try for a white background and every angle that gives information as to whether the item is real or if it is still in the package. Keep doing what you are doing.

They just don't get it :lol:

They sound like the dudes who miss out then bash the shoe and others for copping
yea man, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink :lol:. Some people are so set in their ways they don't understand that paying 1000 for something you can get 2000 for in the aftermarket is a steal.

increasing production would drop the hype though. I guess if you only increased the numbers a little it would probably help though

how can you say they wouldn't sell out at $600 when people are paying close to double that right now for pairs? this is the most hyped sneaker in the world we're talking about bro, you can't compare it like that

Can't compare retail at $600 vs. Resell Rape... most people in this thread aren't even into high end designer items.. which are that costly at retail. $600 retail will turn off a lot of people, OR production numbers at that price point would be significantly low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom