ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analogy:

Person A: hey you guys have the same tires as I do, how are they holding up for you?

Person B: tires are meant to be used

Person A: *nick young face*, it was a question of the wear not of the purpose

Except Person A in your case would say:

Person A: Hey you guys have the same tires as I do, [COLOR=#red]I know they wear down easily[/COLOR], how are they holding up for you?

Also, you already purchased the shoe/tires. Are you going to not wear them anymore/drive anymore? Hence my comment of they are meant to be worn.

Last edited:
yeah i said **** it and just wear my pbs, used to swap out the insole for the UB ones to not wear out the logo inside but **** it, dont care anymore

Analogy:

Person A: hey you guys have the same tires as I do, how are they holding up for you?

Person B: tires are meant to be used

Person A: *nick young face*, it was a question of the wear not of the purpose

Except Person A in your case would say:

Person A: Hey you guys have the same tires as I do, [COLOR=#red]I know they wear down easily[/COLOR], how are they holding up for you?

Also, you already purchased the shoe/tires. Are you going to not wear them anymore/drive anymore? Hence my comment of they are meant to be worn.

I could always sell them to someone who doesnt care about the chipping but I aint dealing with it myself tbh...I'm not a "quality freak" either but this is the same reason I got rid of my 3's, 4's (except 2016 wc4's)...no matter how clean you keep the shoe, the paint chips and I ain't wit it!

I could always sell them to someone who doesnt care about the chipping but I aint dealing with it myself tbh...I'm not a "quality freak" either but this is the same reason I got rid of my 3's, 4's (except 2016 wc4's)...no matter how clean you keep the shoe, the paint chips and I ain't wit it!

Yea. I gotcha for sure. That's one of the major reasons I dislike the IVs and didn't even cop the Cements. Midsoles cracking and chipping like crazy.

Yea. I gotcha for sure. That's one of the major reasons I dislike the IVs and didn't even cop the Cements. Midsoles cracking and chipping like crazy.

I just copped the pb's and hear they hold up well...I'm not a greedy man I dont need two pairs of 350's :lol: so idk

..anyways.
laugh.gif
Seems like praying to yeezus really pays off 
nerd.gif

Sympathy for the dude asking how everyone else's were holding up. If you pay $200+ for a pair of shoe, you kind of hope to get some longevity out of em :\

Semi-disagree that shoes are meant to be worn. I agree their primary purpose is to be worn, but to me (definitely not most people), a lot of kicks are just a different medium for art. The Yeezy 2s are amazing looking shoes, but I absolutely hate the way the look on feet :lol: . Same goes for a lot of high fashion runway items. They're only crafted for the designer to show off their personality on the runway, you don't actually wear most of that **** out on the streets.

Sympathy for the dude asking how everyone else's were holding up. If you pay $200+ for a pair of shoe, you kind of hope to get some longevity out of em :\

Semi-disagree that shoes are meant to be worn. I agree their primary purpose is to be worn, but to me (definitely not most people), a lot of kicks are just a different medium for art. The Yeezy 2s are amazing looking shoes, but I absolutely hate the way the look on feet :lol: . [COLOR=#red]Same goes for a lot of high fashion runway items. They're only crafted for the designer to show off their personality on the runway, you don't actually wear most of that **** out on the streets.[/COLOR]

Shoes are 100% made to be worn but I get that people see them as art and would like to display them. But the way I look at that is they are mutually-exclusive. Either you wear them or you display them.

For the most part they don't sell that stuff to the public. It's mainly avant garde/conceptual.

Last edited:
Do size 10 TD's fit the same as the other 350's in a 10 since TD's didnt come in half sizes?

Im a TTS 10, my OT and MR are 9.5 and my BB PB are 10, what TD would I be?

just posted some MR in the l/c thread if someone can help it would be greatly appreciated! about to pull the trigger, thanks guys
nthat.gif

That was lowkey embarrasing thought you gotta admit, no hope for the Heat :lol: I hated the 'Big 3' era because of all the bandwagons..."oh I'm a fan of LeBron so I follow where he goes"

Lol I'm a Miami Heat fan but I understand. We did seek to annoy and destroy. Went to the not 1..not..2.. Etc. party at the arena too

Lol I watched this game at a bar with like 500 people on the water in South Florida. So quiet you can hear a yzy 350 drop.. Then Jesus Shuttleworth (& Bosh) saved the world. The end. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom