ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PB prices have dropped a little and it really depends on the size. $750 for size 9.5 and under is a good price. I was lucky and got a BB in 8.5 for $690 two weeks ago, but I wouldn't expect to find another for that price. I can't really see prices going for lower than they are now. It's only gonna go up.

the intelligence of some yeezy owners amazes me. How ya cop this shoe and not know how to tie it?! 
mean.gif

Yo, is there a "preferred" version of the pb? (15 vs 16)...I know the 16 has heel padding but besides that are there any key differences?

Edit: saw it was slightly discussed on the previous page, anyway, I bought pb's and had the option of getting the 15 or 16 pair and went with 16

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, is there a "preferred" version of the pb? (15 vs 16)...I know the 16 has heel padding but besides that are there any key differences?

Edit: saw it was slightly discussed on the previous page, anyway, I bought pb's and had the option of getting the 15 or 16 pair and went with 16

Personal preference.

I prefer AQs (2015). Lace tips are black tape vs clear tape, better build quality, heel padding doesn't really add comfort and makes shoe look bulky in certain lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom