ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why everybody calls it a swoosh/says it looks like a swoosh... Looks like a line to me... *Shrug*
laugh.gif
 Same. It's like Nike has a trademark on long lines. Don't see nobody complaining about the Asics or Puma logos tho. 

if you look at it from the back to the front, it looks like a reverse swoosh logo. I guess people just see the Mercurial huge swoosh logo look to it. 

I see some ugly early 2000 Civic side decals. 

Since the emails aren't working correctly I have to post here:

I have decided to reduce the amount people involved in the project—it's just too many individuals to deal with it. I will start sending refunds on the donations over the next couple of days. So, if you receive a refund that means you're out. 

And yes, that was the reason I made you PM me from your NT account a few days ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience 

was pretty confused on the emails since I was getting random emails that seemed to skip responses. Thought it was just going straight to my spam at first.

I have decided to reduce the amount people involved in the project—it's just too many individuals to deal with it. I will start sending refunds on the donations over the next couple of days. So, if you receive a refund that means you're out. 

And yes, that was the reason I made you PM me from your NT account a few days ago.

Never got that email..to PM you from NT.

The yeezys with the swoosh look better to me in those on foot Kanye pics than they ever have to me, but still not feeling them too much. I like the non swoosh side. Hopefully more pics come out.

Unrelated... After getting my first of yeezys with the 350 pb restock, I want to cop even more now. When I always caught L' it was like coping was impossible so I ain't get too too bothered lol. Now I'm like I gotta cop more now. Hopefully I'll get a pair of 750's one day

I'll take the refund lol. I haven't got a single email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom