ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the fact that we now know that some of the PBs that dropped were from the first production run, wouldn't it make sense that the next restock would come from whichever color is likely to have a surplus? I guess the question I'm asking is which shoe is likely to have a few pallets sitting in a warehouse right now?
How could they be from the 1st production run when the dates on the shoes are 9/15 and the original PB's dropped in August? 

@titanium intellect  even though the TDs are more rumored to restock they are the only 350 that came in full sizes, it's more likely the remaining 350 with half sizes would be laying around their warehouses than those. That being said they can go on a new run & make more of whatever they please.
A stack. I see em dropping the TD before the MR though.
your brave i was getting 7-8 lowest & i thought that was too much
laugh.gif

would love to get a chance at them again

Last edited:
How could they be from the 1st production run when the dates on the shoes are 9/15 and the original PB's dropped in August? 

Ok "first production run" wasn't the right wording. However, they were made on 9/15. A month after initial release. Somebody knew they were going to do this a long time ago. So, most likely whatever shoe is releasing next has been sitting somewhere for months already. There's gotta be some info on them.

you're maybe thinking too much into it. Maybe they didn't reproduce a whole release worth of the other previous colorways. Maybe theres no "restock" of any of the previous colorways for a while. 

Ok "first production run" wasn't the right wording. However, they were made on 9/15. A month after initial release. Somebody knew they were going to do this a long time ago. So, most likely whatever shoe is releasing next has been sitting somewhere for months already. There's gotta be some info on them.
Were the 2nd AQ run and BB run made at the same time or different dates as well?

@titanium intellect
 even though the TDs are more rumored to restock they are the only 350 that came in full sizes, it's more likely the remaining 350 with half sizes would be laying around their warehouses than those. That being said they can go on a new run & make more of whatever they please.

your brave i was getting 7-8 lowest & i thought that was too much:lol:

would love to get a chance at them again

Youre from NYC so I would LOVE to hear where you saw em going for less than a stack. I was looking for 2-3 weeks straight for anything under a stack and no go. Craigslist, ISS, NT, friends of friends, local groups etc and nothing. I had a $900 offer from someone end of Jan or early Feb and after neglecting that I never found anything.

Last edited:
Given the fact that we now know that some of the PBs that dropped were from the first production run, wouldn't it make sense that the next restock would come from whichever color is likely to have a surplus? I guess the question I'm asking is which shoe is likely to have a few pallets sitting in a warehouse right now?
The production date run of the AQ's from ADC this time were after the first release date wasn't it?

While yall talking them green joints will probably be limited as hell cause adidas knows the colorway is out there and must keep hype

Only makes sense to make the ugly color extremely limited to create hype. Adidas doesn't want Yeezys going on clearance

Were the 2nd AQ run and BB run made at the same time or different dates as well?

The production date run of the AQ's from ADC this time were after the first release date wasn't it?
The AQ's the first time had 6/2015 production dates and official release was 8/2015. The AQ's that just released from ADC had 9/2015 production dates. The BB's that just released has 12/2015 production dates. 

IIRC

Last edited:

The AQ's the first time had 6/2015 production dates and official release was 8/2015. The AQ's that just released from ADC had 9/2015 production dates. The BB's that just released has 12/2015 production dates. 

IIRC
Sounds like they should be tooling the factory again right abouuuuuuuut now. LOL (this is a joke, no validity or sauce)

Last edited:

IIRC

My AQ from ADC production date was 6/15, so a few older ones were still sitting there

My AQ from ADC production date was 6/15, so a few older ones were still sitting there
yeah somebody else's AQ that just came in had 6/15 dates on it as well. Wouldn't doubt theres a few pairs here and there. Just saying that there was a 2nd production batch that was after the first release.

Haha from Cric to Travelgal to Croc, dude is a chameleon. 
Dude is still trying to finesse YS orders. And some stupid member here actually got catfished and got soft and spilled the bragate because she said she was a female. 

Last edited:
Dude is still trying to finesse YS orders. And some stupid member here actually got catfished and got soft and spilled the bragate because she said she was a female. 

Plenty of thirsty NT members whipped like they never encountered women before. Or maybe they don't IRL so try to be besties over a message board :lol:

Plenty of thirsty NT members whipped like they never encountered women before. Or maybe they don't IRL so try to be besties over a message board :lol:

How can one find time to encounter a real life female when you have to be in front of the CPU in case there is a restock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom