ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joggers dead cause some NTers rocking the zip pants?
laugh.gif

What happened to just adding pieces to your wardrobe? Im sure everyone here still wears joggers heavily.
u have to remember the age group of NTers vary man.

My guess for this March release. Either restock on MR or TD 350s. After this 350 this will be the last normal 350 to be released. Beyond this March release all the 350 2.0s will start to come out and also the introduction of the 350 SPLZ. But thats just my opinion :rolleyes

There's no telling if those 350 SPZL are even Yeezys...

BRUHH WHY YOU LYINGG tho
For real for real not lyin. I just seen the link that was added with the code for the discount and copped. Its a cheap black pair of joggers with zippers on them IMO. Not too special but also cheap enough to not really care

Quality is def trash, they will last probably about 6 months.
H&M is hit-or-miss. I have some items that have either ripped, fallen apart, etc. in the matter of a few months, while others have stayed in rotation for a significant time. 

Wasnt a fan of the Nimbus. Im a neutral runner and for some reason it wasnt that comfy for me. Switched to Saucony Kinvara's and Nike Pegasus and those were much better.

Havet used the UB really to run in, it honestly might be too squishy for me but for a general statement saying its not great for running should be discredited until you say something that backs it up (personal experience maybe).
My cross country team in college was sponsored by Asics, so we'd always get free Nimbus pairs.. that being said, my heart belonged to the Kayano series. From middle school throughout college I went through so many pairs. IMO, Asics are the cream of the crop when it comes to training shoes... however, I did use other brands for racing flats (for both xc and track). In regards to wearing a UB for running, I personally wouldn't, as I consider them more of a 'on your feet' active shoe and not specifically built for 'running.' But then again, my idea of 'running' is probably a tad different than most, as I racked up 70-90 miles a week (during my competitive years). Just my 2 cents...

the zipper pants fad aren't gonna last more than a season or two anyway. no need to put down >$30 for something that's not gonna last fashion-wise.

Last edited:
Watch the neon pair be overproduced since theyre the worst colorway imagineable. Leave this trash color to foamposites :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom