ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make same shoe...take off heal tab...call them 550s....seems legit. Good job adidas :lol: just like nike. Re retro everything...with "better materials" and charge more. Follow that template adidas and you will be fine

Make same shoe...take off heal tab...call them 550s....seems legit. Good job adidas :lol: just like nike. Re retro everything...with "better materials" and charge more. Follow that template adidas and you will be fine

the sole portion looks different so i wouldnt say its the same shoe.

Oh man, you need to.  I've ran in mine 4 x a week for the last 4 months and they are amazing! 
Still need a pair.

Only willin to cop on discount tho lol. 

Sorry its been minutes since I've copped from FNL, we can stack WC rewards right?

if anyone didn't receive an email then check your spam. Google blocked me from sending bulk emails and I had to use my own mail server. Just be sure to unflag it as spam or you will miss out on updates.
Nothing since the 29th, and checked spam.

Can't wait to see how much resell people will pay for the neon's 
laugh.gif

Y'all can keep hating on those Slime 350s, I'd gladly double up on them tbh.

Those neon green ones are from season 3, we've barely entered season 2 footwear. So I don't know how we're going to skip seasons...

I think we should all just wait on Giallo's confirmation before we start saying "but my source said..."

Truth be told everybody gonna try to cop them green 350s when release date comes. Some are gonna end up paying up to $700 resale price.

people will be passing on them.... for their collection. But they won't pass up the chance to cop at retail. 

Besides, 7 days before release, a shoe automatically becomes "fire" and a "must-have"

because reselling is for poor people and high school kids?

Tell that to Wall Street. What do you think a CDO is? If you don't do it then that's cool but no need to be an *** about it. I've seen cats reselling 100 pair. They have $20k to invest but they're poor? LOL

because reselling is for poor people and high school kids?

people will be passing on them.... for their collection. But they won't pass up the chance to cop at retail. 

Besides, 7 days before release, a shoe automatically becomes "fire" and a "must-have"
That's all I was trying to say, people can do whatever they want, but lets not act like just because they aren't a "fire" colorway right off the bat, that somehow they'll just be readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom