Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Not much action in here today, guess that's why it was an easy cop [emoji]128513[/emoji] To my surprise adc allowed me to use an expired 15% off birthday discount code. Got these gitd joints for $166, not too bad.

Last edited:
Just like with the Tubular Dooms, I ordered the Tubular X ASW a half size down (I'm usually a 9 in everything from Asics, Puma BOGs, Nikes and Jordans). The TDs fit me perfectly and I've read that going a half size down on Xs isn't a bad idea as well. I got the ASWs for $167 shipped after a 15% off birthday coupon. I feel like these are going to be very nice in person and on feet.

Just like with the Tubular Dooms, I ordered the Tubular X ASW a half size down (I'm usually a 9 in everything from Asics, Puma BOGs, Nikes and Jordans). The TDs fit me perfectly and I've read that going a half size down on Xs isn't a bad idea as well. I got the ASWs for $167 shipped after a 15% off birthday coupon. I feel like these are going to be very nice in person and on feet.
Does the prime knit glow? In a lot of pictures it just looks white. 

Y'all coming up with those coupons. If someone has one to give me let me know. Im trying to cop these asw for a little cheaper.

Need some sizing help,

I wear 11.5 in Innevas, what size should I get in Adidas Tubulars, specially Tubular Dooms?

Need some sizing help,

I wear 11.5 in Innevas, what size should I get in Adidas Tubulars, specially Tubular Dooms?

I also wear an 11.5 in nikes... nike has always ran small for me plus i have wide feet.... my dooms are a size 11, they run big

Do all tubular variants fit the same? I want to buy those grey radials. I only have the regular tubular and they fit .5 too big from my TTS. 

Do all tubular variants fit the same? I want to buy those grey radials. I only have the regular tubular and they fit .5 too big from my TTS. 

Not for me. I wear a 9 in most Nikes/Jordans. I had to size down a FULL size for regular Tubular Runners that have a neoprene toebox -- I have a pair of miAdidas Tubulars with leather on the toebox that I wish I had only gone down a half-size in.

Half size down for most everything else Adidas. I have the Grey Radials in an 8.5 and they fit great.

Not for me. I wear a 9 in most Nikes/Jordans. I had to size down a FULL size for regular Tubular Runners that have a neoprene toebox -- I have a pair of miAdidas Tubulars with leather on the toebox that I wish I had only gone down a half-size in.

Half size down for most everything else Adidas. I have the Grey Radials in an 8.5 and they fit great.
so for you, the regular tubular runner fits a half size bigger the that radials? So if I'm a 9.5 in regular, you suggest getting a 10 in the radials?

so for you, the regular tubular runner fits a half size bigger the that radials? So if I'm a 9.5 in regular, you suggest getting a 10 in the radials?

Correct.

But, again, I've found that the Runners that have the neoprene upper fit noticeably bigger than ones with leather for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom