Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Here's an on foot look, shoes are comfortable for me
looks good! any b/w pic on foot? and where do they have this out already? my concern is that sock part... from that b/w pic, will it ever be loose where it wont hug your ankles?

That's what I'm kind of worried about with the sock on the Doom's. Seems like it might get stretched pretty easily if you wear them pretty often

ADIDAS ORIGINALS – TUBULAR NOVA & TUBULAR DOOM LUXE TEXTILE PACK – LAUNCHING 11TH FEBRUARY.

adidas presents a brand new Tubular footwear pack with a high-end touch with the Tubular Luxe Textile Pack
Featuring the Tubular Doom and the new Tubular Nova model, the pack mixes progressive technical fabrics with a luxury perspective, and builds upon each shoe’s perforated mesh and neoprene constructions through premium leather overlays in subtle reflective snakeskin textures.
Each shoe is offered in a clean shadow-grey allover colourway, culminating in a release that presents the Tubular Nova and Doom silhouettes in absolute purity of form, function, and fashion.

RELEASE INFORMATION
Name: Adidas Tubular DOOM
Colour: CH SOLID GREY/METALLIC SILVER-SLD/METALLIC SILVER-SLD
Style Code: S74791
Launch Date: 11/02/2016
Name: Adidas Tubular Nova
Colour: CH SOLID GREY/METALLIC SILVER-SLD/METALLIC SILVER-SLD
Style Code: S32009
Launch Date: 11/02/2016

Images & Info Via endclothing
Kinda has a poor-man's MoonRock vibe to them...

They're legit
I have legit pairs and the whites ones are supposed to release on june tho so that preorder might get you an early pair or will be pushed back, but black ones are definitely coming out on april

Last edited:
They're legit
I have legit pairs and the whites ones are supposed to release on june tho so that preorder might get you an early pair or will be pushed back, but black ones are definitely coming out on april

Yeah almost every hyped shoe adidas puts out lately starts dropping a little early at boutiques before the actual ADC drop. That's been the case for all the UBs lately.

Well, I can definitely concur, I have 3 pair of tubular X's, including a Prime Knit version, and the sole on the tubular Doom is infinitely more flexible and light feeling, IMHO. It's still no Nike Free by any stretch of the imagination, but a lot softer.

Last edited:
Copped the Novas yesterday, went a full size down and it fit me perfectly. Wide footer btw, will post pics later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom