Adidas TUBULAR Thread

I'm after the Slam Jam Consortiums... True size 12, so I'm looking for the 11.5 but these things are gone as soon as they drop

Copped the Slam Jam in US11.5 for $146 shipped from the Norse Store! So many L's before it.

Last edited:
Lol Thanks but again, Sold Out Lol

I'm thrilled at the chase anyhow.... I'll be appreciative for what I have... Won't stress over missing these... I am however, a self proclaimed 3M junkie [emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I'm in Pittsburgh and Social Status didn't get these... Only their Charlotte location... These are some unicorns today

Man, I went ahead and grabbed that 12.5... Double sock them if necessary Lol Too nice imo. Didn't think I was gonna get these today and bought a pair of Wallabees that aren't available in the States

Today ended greatly!

These slam jam tubulars might end up being the most underrated release of the year 

You maybe right... They Sold Out for sure but I don't hear too much chatter... The materials & 3M *Look (until I get in hand) A1 [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Can't wait to pair them w/colorful Stance socks

You maybe right... They Sold Out for sure but I don't hear too much chatter... The materials & 3M *Look (until I get in hand) A1 [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Can't wait to pair them w/colorful Stance socks

You will be VERY pleased when you have them in hand :smokin

I told myself I was pretty much done with tubulars after dooms. I was discouraged with the sock honestly, but these look good and they're being slept on.

Anyone tried the Slam Jams on? I went with my normal Adidas Tubular Nova PK sizing and went 1/2 size down to 11.5. I am TTS 12. Wanted to know if they fit TTS or 1/2 size down like the Tubular Nova PK.

Anyone tried the Slam Jams on? I went with my normal Adidas Tubular Nova PK sizing and went 1/2 size down to 11.5. I am TTS 12. Wanted to know if they fit TTS or 1/2 size down like the Tubular Nova PK.
You should be good.

Went 1/2 down also.My TTS was way too big on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom