Adidas TUBULAR Thread

That tubular invader is kind of decent 

It's just kinda ironic that these dropped and I caught them. Literally didn't know anything about them. Two days prior I was looking at pics of designer sneakers to update my wardrobe lol and came across a pic of the LV joints and Yeezys in the same pic. Seen Wade wearing them with the pink pants and seen Bron wearing them with sweats but I knew I wasn't gonna pay that price for a shoe that's not really my style lol. Happened to see a link for these while on Instagram saying they were up. Hit the Adidas link and seen the price and seen only a few sizes left so I copped.

They can be the poor man's LVs or whatever but they almost seem like a hybrid of the Nike Yeezys and the Adidas Yeezys. Wish they had the boost bottoms. Would've been dope. Would have to think Kanye had some kinda say or approval on these since they're based off his collab.

260 a good price for DS Fieg Kith Tubulars?
I would say it is pretty decent,if you really like them.

I've seen them on the bay for 350$ish boat sizes , and 350$ ++ smaller sizes.

Consortium world tour is a pain in the butt to complete 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
That's a great price man, pull that trigger. Don't hesitate. You'll probably never come across a deal better than that 

Just grabbed a Pair of Tubular Dooms triple black at the local mall. I had to size down about a full size/ size 1/2. They run pretty big.

Just saw them pop up on UO....$160...kinda steep. You size down?

I have OG tubulars in a 10.5 that fit perfect and all white nmd mesh in an 11 and they are tight. Thinking a 10 i these

Yea i sized a half size down on the PK joints. The special forces were weird though bc they had this plastic piece by the toebox. I could have gone TTS on those

Look hella similar
Hey man , if this picture is yours.  What kind of quality are the materials on the invaders?

I heard it looks super cheap in a closer look , but in your picture they look very very similar.

Thinking of copping those invaders , thanks in advance. 
pimp.gif

Are the Black/White ASW PK Tubular X's really sought after?

Grabbed a size 11 pair for $113 CAD ($86 USD) from Foot Locker Canada as they had one pair left to clear out of their inventory.

Just wondering if that was a steal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom