Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Was shockingly easy to get the pair I wanted thanks to the solelinks tweet. Expected a total s***show with that twitter buy in thing. Looked like adidas ended up giving up on that and just posting links to ADC. In hindsight, wish I'd thought ahead and bought both cw and maybe a .5 size down just to make sure I got the fit right. By the time I decided to do that it was oos. 

Was shockingly easy to get the pair I wanted thanks to the solelinks tweet. Expected a total s***show with that twitter buy in thing. Looked like adidas ended up giving up on that and just posting links to ADC. In hindsight, wish I'd thought ahead and bought both cw and maybe a .5 size down just to make sure I got the fit right. By the time I decided to do that it was oos. 
The buy it now button was there. It was so weird, the sizes popped up and froze. They deleted it right away then just posted links. 

The buy it now button was there. It was so weird, the sizes popped up and froze. They deleted it right away then just posted links. 
Yea, of course my twitter purchase went through perfectly before they removed it. Then I was hit with the "sorry email"

So lame, missed out.

Triple blacks ain't prime knit?
Nope just realized this today after coppin the blk pk's... im passing on triple blacks just becaase.

Yea, of course my twitter purchase went through perfectly before they removed it. Then I was hit with the "sorry email"

So lame, missed out.
Damn... you thought you were fine so you didn't attempt the links they put out shortly after. 
ohwell.gif

So glad I copped the grey this time around... Dammit idk if I like the special forces or the greys more...

Ahhhhhh I missed the restock [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji] I wanted the black pair.

^Tubular City Sock?? The Doom's were the first thing I thought of when I saw those NMD's announced.

Back
Top Bottom