Adidas TUBULAR Thread

I thought online and stores are releasing tomorrow? where in Socal LA can I get this since it looks like online will be harder than I thought.

My paypal payment went through on goodwill but no confirmation and nothing in order history. Did I eat? Or am I just eating a cancellation email

Decepticons destroying the game right now.  This is dumb.  
That's crazy. At least with Yeezy I can get all the way to checkout before getting cart jacked. This didn't even display the sizes for me! Countdown went 3...2...1...SOLD OUT. That **** cray.

SJS sold out in under 1 minute. Tried on both my laptop and phone and it went straight to 'Sold out' after the first refresh.

I'm pretty much ready to take an L on these. Kids have already started camping at the local spots for tomorrow's release. SMH.
Damn where do you live where people are already camping out for these? Debating whether I should drive like 30 mins to my nearest "local" spot (Los Angeles) to try and get a pair. Wasn't expecting people to camp out for these...

Damn where do you live where people are already camping out for these? Debating whether I should drive like 30 mins to my nearest "local" spot (Los Angeles) to try and get a pair. Wasn't expecting people to camp out for these...
Toronto...where sneaker hype is at NYC levels. Kids were lining up overnight for the NMD release yesterday. It's crazy over here.

No set time makes it difficult. Going to try the Madrid store and my sister will just have to ship out to me.

Anyone know if these will be easy to swing by for San Diego? I'm like a 30 min drive away but not sure on if there's hype around this release?

Back
Top Bottom