Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Got my Dooms from Kith today. They're really dope in person, plus I tried them on a .5 size down fit perfectly. They're light and comfy.

Just got my black ones finally, and they are dope in person. Quick question for guys that have the black pair, do you have some glittery stuff on the soles? Is that the reflective aspect of the black pair since they don't reflect like the grey pair?

I am 100% sure my pair is legit, but not sure why it's like that. Thanks!

Last edited:
Where do I find novas all they got are radials Edit: found some on bows and arrows

Last edited:
Just got my black ones finally, and they are dope in person. Quick question for guys that have the black pair, do you have some glittery stuff on the soles? Is that the reflective aspect of the black pair since they don't reflect like the grey pair?

I am 100% sure my pair is legit, but not sure why it's like that. Thanks!
Yep, my black pair also had some glittery stuff to the tubular sole. I think the reflective part of the blacks is the heel area, although I have yet to test it out. You should be good.

Yep, my black pair also had some glittery stuff to the tubular sole. I think the reflective part of the blacks is the heel area, although I have yet to test it out. You should be good.
Repped, thank you! I actually noticed that they come off, so I just wiped them off b/c I didn't want them to get on the uppers area haha.  

Nothing else reflects on the black ones, right?  Unlike the greys.

The Radial and the Nova? Looks like the exact same shoe other than that line down the middle of the toebox on the radials.
The heel tab is different too. But what is the different besides the look? The price is better on the radials than novas by like 10 bucks.

Images Via adidas

ADIDAS ORIGINALS – TUBULAR NOVA & TUBULAR DOOM LUXE TEXTILE PACK – LAUNCHING 11TH FEBRUARY.

adidas presents a brand new Tubular footwear pack with a high-end touch with the Tubular Luxe Textile Pack
Featuring the Tubular Doom and the new Tubular Nova model, the pack mixes progressive technical fabrics with a luxury perspective, and builds upon each shoe’s perforated mesh and neoprene constructions through premium leather overlays in subtle reflective snakeskin textures.
Each shoe is offered in a clean shadow-grey allover colourway, culminating in a release that presents the Tubular Nova and Doom silhouettes in absolute purity of form, function, and fashion.

RELEASE INFORMATION
Name: Adidas Tubular DOOM
Colour: CH SOLID GREY/METALLIC SILVER-SLD/METALLIC SILVER-SLD
Style Code: S74791
Launch Date: 11/02/2016
Name: Adidas Tubular Nova
Colour: CH SOLID GREY/METALLIC SILVER-SLD/METALLIC SILVER-SLD
Style Code: S32009
Launch Date: 11/02/2016

Images & Info Via endclothing

Last edited:
Finally got my tubular doom's in from kith. Box was beat as hell, but the pair is really nice!
nice !
Had the same issue with the shoe box too.
My shoe box looks as if someone stepped on them lol

Last edited:
Got my dooms...love them...although I got a 10...my usual adidas size and still had some space

Does bows and arrows Berkeley send a shipping confirmation? I ordered novas yesterday and haven't heared anything

Will have my black dooms on saturday. Thx to those that sent links.

How about the Tubular Primesknits in the rain? Are they okay with it, will me feet get wet and are they easy to clean? 
eek.gif
 Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom