Adidas TS Commander LT

pretty much every adidas ive used for basketball in the last 3-4 years.

ts commander
ts creator
t-mac 6
ts lightspeed
gcs lyte speed

ive definitely given adidas their fair shot because i love their designs...but all have ended in disappointing shin splints. the only one that didnt give meshin splints was the ts commander, and thats only because the adiprene and adiprene+ were in a removable insole rather than the midsole. the stupid commandersdidn't give me shin splints but they broke on me just 3 weeks after i started playing in them.

i know its the shoes because as soon as i stop wearing the adidas, the shin splints start to fade until they are gone and dont come back again until i play inadidas again.

Originally Posted by mt3130

ts commander
ts creator
t-mac 6
ts lightspeed
gcs lyte speed

ive definitely given adidas their fair shot because i love their designs...but all have ended in disappointing shin splints. the only one that didnt give me shin splints was the ts commander, and thats only because the adiprene and adiprene+ were in a removable insole rather than the midsole. the stupid commanders didn't give me shin splints but they broke on me just 3 weeks after i started playing in them.

i know its the shoes because as soon as i stop wearing the adidas, the shin splints start to fade until they are gone and dont come back again until i play in adidas again.

Wow, adidas just can't do right by you, 'eh? That's cool. But perhaps you need to look up what actually is the root cause of shin splints, trainyour body to be fit, then never have the issue again, regardless of the footwear you choose.

ts commander
ts creator
t-mac 6
ts lightspeed
gcs lyte speed

ive definitely given adidas their fair shot because i love their designs...but all have ended in disappointing shin splints. the only one that didnt give me shin splints was the ts commander, and thats only because the adiprene and adiprene+ were in a removable insole rather than the midsole. the stupid commanders didn't give me shin splints but they broke on me just 3 weeks after i started playing in them.

i know its the shoes because as soon as i stop wearing the adidas, the shin splints start to fade until they are gone and dont come back again until i play in adidas again.

Sometimes, you might not even have the right type of shoe for your feet. A couple of questions: Do you have high arches or flat feet? Do you stretch yourcalves and legs in general? Because the reason I ask this, depending on foot type and pronation of your feet, you might not have the right shoes. Most of theAdiDas models mentioned are fairly neutral. That goes the same with Nike. God forbid you try new balance since they offer a variety of widths.

i bought the KGs.. first off, they're light.. it's not true that they're heavy.. 2nd most important thing i noticed is the cushioning.. maybe ujust tried em on, u haven't played on em.. i played with em once and i have never experienced anything bad about it.

T21D wrote:
Sometimes, you might not even have the right type of shoe for your feet. A couple of questions: Do you have high arches or flat feet? Do you stretch your calves and legs in general? Because the reason I ask this, depending on foot type and pronation of your feet, you might not have the right shoes. Most of the AdiDas models mentioned are fairly neutral. That goes the same with Nike. God forbid you try new balance since they offer a variety of widths.

i have pretty medium arches. they aren't super high, but they are definitely there. i stretch pretty regularly and i usually even warm up before i stretch.i do overpronate but i typically wear a full-length orthotic in my shoes. i actually have very narrow feet and i think that new balance shoes feel like theyhave no arch and the cushioning feels hard to me.

but as i said before, it only happens with adidas. i have never had it happen wearing nikes, reeboks, or even converse for that matter. i guess me and adiprenejust dont get along very well.

T21D wrote:
Sometimes, you might not even have the right type of shoe for your feet. A couple of questions: Do you have high arches or flat feet? Do you stretch your calves and legs in general? Because the reason I ask this, depending on foot type and pronation of your feet, you might not have the right shoes. Most of the AdiDas models mentioned are fairly neutral. That goes the same with Nike. God forbid you try new balance since they offer a variety of widths.

i have pretty medium arches. they aren't super high, but they are definitely there. i stretch pretty regularly and i usually even warm up before i stretch. i do overpronate but i typically wear a full-length orthotic in my shoes. i actually have very narrow feet and i think that new balance shoes feel like they have no arch and the cushioning feels hard to me.

but as i said before, it only happens with adidas. i have never had it happen wearing nikes, reeboks, or even converse for that matter. i guess me and adiprene just dont get along very well.

Adidas only uses Adiprene? I could have sworn that they use EVA as well! Who knows, maybe it's the stripes that gives you shinsplints!

Again, not my pic, buut...

14ng4xw.jpg

Does anyone else see it? Feet you wear?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

looking forward to adidas basketball 2009, especially the cut creators, what dup duke for writing a great review on the creators which lead me to be adidasbasketball fan ever since.

yea they come out around allstar game i saw da new adidas comercial n chauncey touched them n a alrm went off n sed unlockable til all star game 2010 loltheyre hot im bout to make da switch to adidas

Originally Posted by Mister916

For anyone whose wondering what Gil's wearing, they're called Supernatural Creators.
2iw9jdy.jpg

Look like 3 Stripes' answer to the Flight Club... Reminds me of my fave pair of Adidas BBall shoes as well (GDLs)... and if that tech is similar to FeetYou Wear... I promise I'm picking up multiple of Mids and Lows...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Making a thread for these...

Back
Top Bottom