Adidas TS adiZero Lux "Derek Rose", SS11 release *PICS*

Lol, I didn't know they scrapped the 'essay' requirement over here(because me and essay's, don't go together
embarassed.gif
) otherwise I would've been on much earlier.... 
roll.gif

Lol, I didn't know they scrapped the 'essay' requirement over here(because me and essay's, don't go together
embarassed.gif
) otherwise I would've been on much earlier.... 
roll.gif

adidas needs to make some better soles, i seriously hate how stiff and immobile they are. the uppers look SICK but fix the sole and MAYYBE i might buy my 2nd pair of addias

adidas needs to make some better soles, i seriously hate how stiff and immobile they are. the uppers look SICK but fix the sole and MAYYBE i might buy my 2nd pair of addias

Then you MAYBE might need to check out the Puremotion series of bball shoes. If you call those stiff you have no idea what is going on.

Then you MAYBE might need to check out the Puremotion series of bball shoes. If you call those stiff you have no idea what is going on.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Exactly what I was going to say when I read that guy's comment. 

Originally Posted by duke4005

Exactly what I was going to say when I read that guy's comment. 

Back
Top Bottom