Adidas Supernatural Creator Vol. Feet You Wear ?!

Devin Harris PE

Really Looking Forward to the Lows

Paging Brand_With_Three_Stripes
nerd.gif

i'm not impressed by the white-base cw but the black one and the one gil is wearing looks good.

I like. Remind me of the Adidas Adan's
pimp.gif
with an updated look andtech in the sole. Will definitely check these out.

These shoes are absolute fire. Cant wait to grab a pair... With the way last years creators performed, these are a must.

they are pretty hot for adidas i might cop i like the lows and the mids dont look that bad also

They are NOT Feet You Wear, but they are BETTER than Feet You Wear. They feel even more natural under foot than feet you wear, softer, then more responsive.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Steez

1) Those have nothing to do with "Feet You Wear". That's ForMotion technology that you're probably confusing it for.

2) You can see the digitized version of these in NBA 2K10 along with other yet-to-be-released adidas shoes here:

- COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: NBA 2K10 Footwear
(adidas)

- COUNTERKICKS EXCLUSIVE: adidas
Future Unreleased Sneakers in NBA 2K10?

I mean the soles do favor the old Kobe Adidas kicks that he wore before his sig...

Sure, I can see that. It's def not FYW, though. Those circular pods underfoot are the ForMotion technology.

I don't know why they didn't have formotion on the whole sole in the first place, but I guess there is a chance they can tear off eventually.

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

They are NOT Feet You Wear, but they are BETTER than Feet You Wear. They feel even more natural under foot than feet you wear, softer, then more responsive.

Source?

So they're like the second shoe of the season, like TS Creator Lighting were to the TS Creator.

Back
Top Bottom