Adidas ORIGINALS updates

same here and it aint cheap since they used deerskin.

Yeah £160 is making me think twice but then I see this

They had a special box for the FOTW pack, too, and it came with a cardboard picture (of the German/German border checkpoint it was supposed to resemble). So Adidas is probably going to do this for every MIG release, if they continue to do them. If this one sells as slowly as the FOTW pack they probably won't, though.
wink.gif

Yeah they really don't seem to be moving at all so here's hoping for a 100 to 120 sale price which will make these an instacop

Started the Xeno hunt with the consolation prize (Superstars) and after a couple weeks of putting in work I ended up getting the ZX Flux. Even got to use rewards on one pair for under retail [emoji]128077[/emoji] And yes these crazy *** shoes are worthy of multiples. Love em. Now I can return these ugly Superstars lol

Adidas is so lazy, releasing these two colorways:

(March 21, via their Twitter)

When these two exist:

:lol: They also have the black upper and white sole in different configurations.

Then the regular grey and tonals with just that plastic eyelet color being different from white to light grey.

Can't believe they won't release more tubulars with black or colored sole either.

I looked at that new black/white tubular for the first time on their site and was confused 
laugh.gif
 I thought something looked off but I couldn't put my finger on it

turns out its just same colorway few tiny detail changes

Last edited:

silly rabbit
lmao definitely jaded. Wasn't even talking about you owning a pair. 
roll.gif

You really got that insecure that you had to take a pic in a geisha pose with your one pair? 
mean.gif
 ...cut it out b

Last edited:
lmao definitely jaded. Wasn't even talking about you owning a pair. :rofl:

You really got that insecure that you had to take a pic in a geisha pose with your one pair? :smh:  ...cut it out b

strike 2, that pic is from a month ago and posted already..

you knew what you were trying to do...play dumb if you want ...being so typical

and what I need multiples for? the flux is one of the most durable shoes out right now...worn 50x or worn 3x ...same ****

Last edited:
Just scooped white/green, white/red, and white/navy Stans all for $100 flat at Footaction with the birthday coupon. Not quite as good as the outlet steals I've seen in here but I'm pretty hyped. Set for summer.

Here's the coupon if anyone wants it

Last edited:
Just scooped white/green, white/red, and white/navy Stans all for $100 flat at Footaction with the birthday coupon. Not quite as good as the outlet steals I've seen in here but I'm pretty hyped. Set for summer.

How did you get it to 39.99 for one though?!

As far as the current tubular moc's go, has Adidas actually even confirmed a US release? Being that upcoming colorways are already being previewed, I'm wondering if a euro only release is sensible? I already picked up my pairs overseas as I got tired of waiting for Adidas, but they really need to step their dissemination game up.

Last edited:

nice steals man. lookin for some on the low for me and the wifey.

Anyone copped the MIG Stans? Don't know if I should stick with my regular Stan Smith size or go down half..

Back
Top Bottom