Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Why is europe getting all the good releases :lol: grey cheetahs looking right :smh: i want them and regular cheetah's will we ever see them

Yo this is nuts! I had prisms in my cart from bank fashion and oceans from finishline.. both sold out before I could checkout!!!!! Im bout to give up on getting a size 9

ZX Oceans on FNL now.

EDIT - Sorry this is late... I was trying for the Prisms from Bank... and got cartjacked!!

Last edited:
I posted the link but kicks deals posted it when I did, instantly soldout.  I hope that some NT fam got to eat.  I got the 13!

I still see sizes available on my desktop at finishline, was able to add to cart as well.

Last edited:
Yo this is nuts! I had prisms in my cart from bank fashion and oceans from finishline.. both sold out before I could checkout!!!!! Im bout to give up on getting a size 9
Don't be bummed about missing out from bank fashion, $150 shipped 
mean.gif

My dumb *** thought it was in euros which would have put them at $120. Which is basically the limit I put on grabbing those.

At first I was disappointed about constantly missing the prisms and oceans, then I was somewhat bemused by the increasing difficulty of getting them, and now I'm just flat out pissed off. For like three and a half weeks straight I've been following blogs, twitter and NikeTalk so that when they were posted I could grab a pair.  Just one pair of prisms, maybe oceans if I can get them.  But no, they release in one pair here, two pairs there.  I actually go to adidas.com, FNL, and Champs/FTL/etc. almost every 20 mins searching "ZX Flux" in case they show up in stock. I checked them all before I left the house this AM for work, about 8:20. I come out of a quick mtg with my boss and see that 4 mins earlier FNL tweeted the Oceans were available. Gone. Of course.

I'm just gonna say F*** it and give up on these stupid things. It's not worth the aggravation, frustration or waste of my time anymore. I'm not going to stare at a damn twitter feed all day, hitting refresh on a bunch of retailer websites, and get up throughout the night to see if ADI happens to restock at some god-awful hour of the night for a pair of $90 shoes.

laugh.gif

I feel what you're saying, but damn man....if you want them that  bad, just pony up the cash and pay resell prices.  It sucks to have to do that, but you'd be saving yourself a lot of time and aggravation.

Me?  I want the multis, but not enough to do all that you've been doing.  
laugh.gif
  And definitely not enough to pay 2x retail.  I figure if I catch them online, I catch them and it was meant to be.  

At first I was disappointed about constantly missing the prisms and oceans, then I was somewhat bemused by the increasing difficulty of getting them, and now I'm just flat out pissed off. For like three and a half weeks straight I've been following blogs, twitter and NikeTalk so that when they were posted I could grab a pair.  Just one pair of prisms, maybe oceans if I can get them.  But no, they release in one pair here, two pairs there.  I actually go to adidas.com, FNL, and Champs/FTL/etc. almost every 20 mins searching "ZX Flux" in case they show up in stock. I checked them all before I left the house this AM for work, about 8:20. I come out of a quick mtg with my boss and see that 4 mins earlier FNL tweeted the Oceans were available. Gone. Of course.

I'm just gonna say F*** it and give up on these stupid things. It's not worth the aggravation, frustration or waste of my time anymore. I'm not going to stare at a damn twitter feed all day, hitting refresh on a bunch of retailer websites, and get up throughout the night to see if ADI happens to restock at some god-awful hour of the night for a pair of $90 shoes.

Just be patient with these, as frustrating as it is, adidas know they are on to a winner and will keep restocking. Adidas is really looking to flood the market with this model.

I am just trying to land 1 pair i like. I like the prisms and the ocean and the cheetahs (pink stripes prefered but would take the black) and the florals and the grey cheetahs. I liked the city pack as well.

Just let me get 1....just 1 of those options and ill be ok. But so far no dice on anything

laugh.gif

I feel what you're saying, but damn man....if you want them that  bad, just pony up the cash and pay resell prices.  It sucks to have to do that, but you'd be saving yourself a lot of time and aggravation.

laugh.gif
  And definitely not enough to pay 2x retail.  I figure if I catch them online, I catch them and it was meant to be.  
Nah, man, it's about the principal of the thing. I never pay reseller prices, and I dam sure won't pay 2x-2.5x retail. Especially for something that everyone knows is still releasing. Hell, one boutique on twitter said they're getting the photo print packs "in the fall," so you know damn well adidas is slow-rolling all of us with this. They control when the shoes release, so we'll be seein this same BS play out over and over and over again for months!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, man, it's about the principal of the thing. I never pay reseller prices, and I dam sure won't pay 2x-2.5x retail. Especially for something that everyone knows is still releasing. Hell, one boutique on twitter said they're getting the photo print packs "in the fall," so you know damn well adidas is slow-rolling all of us with this. They control when the shoes release, so we'll be seein this same BS play out over and over and over again for months!
I'm with you on not paying reseller prices, but I also can't see letting sneakers frustrate me too much.  Ain't no way I'm waking up from my slumber to check websites lol.  Not knocking you for doing so, but it just isn't that deep to me.  I'm generally against the idea of paying resale, but if I'm literally losing sleep over shoes, I'm choosing to pay extra every time.  

I'm so over Prisms.... 

let the market saturate and eventually the prices will come down.... I don't see them being a shoe that holds its resale value for en extended period of time 

the one Adidas that IS frustrating me tho is the Matchplay from the Oddity pack.... that shoe is a god damn fairy tale ... have found ZERO information on a release date, just the same stock photos.... 

I'm with you on not paying reseller prices, but I also can't see letting sneakers frustrate me too much.  Ain't no way I'm waking up from my slumber to check websites lol.  Not knocking you for doing so, but it just isn't that deep to me.  I'm generally against the idea of paying resale, but if I'm literally losing sleep over shoes, I'm choosing to pay extra every time.  
Nah, I haven't gotten up in the middle of the night yet (although on that first launch day I was already awake before 6am and found out they'd already been released a couple hours earlier). Nah, I ain't that bad, I'm just saying that's what it seems like I'd have to do if I want to ever get these infernal creations. 

The thing about prisms that I find strange is the small amount out there. Searched eBay for my size 11 and there was less than 100 listings both completed and active. I'll be honest and say that this is my first adidas purchase (traded for y-3 qasa) but still, I have not seen these once in person in a pretty major city. Was gonna toss the oop to someone if I don't like but I think I'll deff keep now seeing as how I won't see many people wearing them.

The thing about prisms that I find strange is the small amount out there. Searched eBay for my size 11 and there was less than 100 listings both completed and active. I'll be honest and say that this is my first adidas purchase (traded for y-3 qasa) but still, I have not seen these once in person in a pretty major city. Was gonna toss the oop to someone if I don't like but I think I'll deff keep now seeing as how I won't see many people wearing them.
^THIS - A search for "ZX Flux prism" on ebay right now came up with like 32 TOTAL listings for that CW (worldwide), and a few of those were multiple listings by a handful of sellers. I would have thought that a shoe pulling 2-3x retail on resale would have a hell of a lot more listings than that, if there have actually been more than just a few hundred pairs released total. Keep in mind there are active nine listings for Berlins, and they only were supposed to release 150 pairs of them.

Back
Top Bottom