Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Size? has some "Stan Smith Crepe" shoes up, in 6 different colors. Looks like the same Clarks Cup sole that was used on the recent Kith Samba, but I don't see any mention of Clarks in the info about these.

sz_618967_d

Size? has some "Stan Smith Crepe" shoes up, in 6 different colors. Looks like the same Clarks Cup sole that was used on the recent Kith Samba, but I don't see any mention of Clarks in the info about these.

sz_618967_d
Not sure if all crepe soles are the same. I have a few pairs of Padmore & Barnes and they feel slightly more comfortable than my Clark's

sz_618967_d

Crepe isnt exclusively used by Clark so might just be a regular crepe they use.

Crepe isnt exclusively used by Clark so might just be a regular crepe they use.

Yeah, I know crepe isn't exclusive to Clark's, but these are VERY much like the Clarks Cup soles and the Kith Sambas that just released. Seems like more than a coincidence. Just sayin

Yeah, I know crepe isn't exclusive to Clark's, but these are VERY much like the Clarks Cup soles and the Kith Sambas that just released. Seems like more than a coincidence. Just sayin

Yeah too much of a coinky dink yeah. Im all for more crepe type soles on kicks, though it does look better on a Samba than a SS.

Yooo… I copped the new renditions of the Stan smith. I was hyped on this edition they finally got rid of that dudes face.

But I swear to you adidas made these joints out of cardboard. It’s the worst creasing leather I ever had in my life. The leather on the shoe literally makes a crunching sound when u fold em.

Only good thing about them is the gold tip laces.

31CF3D8D-3AA4-4612-8BD3-A31E83D71DC0.jpeg

6116FC6F-5A56-457C-8B4D-D32FFF8B7B22.jpeg

The Aaron Clark sambas were well executed but I opted for the Dill jawnz. So fire
7AB00F41-FA39-4FA4-909B-6EBA8E518754.jpeg
A131C80A-3481-4234-906F-5C19029535B1.jpeg

Opted for or consolation prize pa? 🌚

Dills are cool, I think id prefer the regular white sambas over them though. The darker gray on the toe and brown bottom is a better contrast IMO.

The Aaron Clark sambas were well executed but I opted for the Dill jawnz. So fire
7AB00F41-FA39-4FA4-909B-6EBA8E518754.jpeg
A131C80A-3481-4234-906F-5C19029535B1.jpeg

Best leather $90 can buy.
Pretty excited to get these in. Entered the Confirmed draw with like 2 mins to go after debating, but I'd seen people saying they were top quality and gave it a shot. I just hope the heel doesn't rub the back of my ankle too badly - I always seem to have a problem with that, especially with leather-lined pairs.

Opted for or consolation prize pa? 🌚

Dills are cool, I think id prefer the regular white sambas over them though. The darker gray on the toe and brown bottom is a better contrast IMO.
Could have easily reserved the kith joints. I usually skip any kith stuff that was the Fieg branding.

Already gotta explain to cars that my name ain’t Noah or Leon.

Yooo… I copped the new renditions of the Stan smith. I was hyped on this edition they finally got rid of that dudes face.

But I swear to you adidas made these joints out of cardboard. It’s the worst creasing leather I ever had in my life. The leather on the shoe literally makes a crunching sound when u fold em.

Only good thing about them is the gold tip laces.

31CF3D8D-3AA4-4612-8BD3-A31E83D71DC0.jpeg

6116FC6F-5A56-457C-8B4D-D32FFF8B7B22.jpeg
Adidas has only been using leather on the Lux and Recon versions of the Stan Smith for the last few years. Those and most of the colors you’ll find are “vegan” leather

Back
Top Bottom