Adidas ORIGINALS updates

it def has to do with samba rising in popularity and part of that has to do with jerry. one thing is for sure, adidas better take advantage of it

can anyone assist me and tell me what these are called I’m on the hunt

Attachments

• FDDAF487-4075-4382-9AE6-737A422D5498.png
    FDDAF487-4075-4382-9AE6-737A422D5498.png
    677.6 KB · Views: 165
gucci gazelles are nice but not 800 nice. i'd buy at 200-300 tbh. i'm all for the era of gazelles(again) and sambas

Those gucci x gazelles are really comfortable. But the Green pair is my favorite. They're not worth the price I paid, but I will get a lot of wear out of them. The gucci hints are really subtle, too, which is rare for designer.
2DA1C92E-15B6-4C0E-982D-A5BB468E6058.jpeg

I think the bulk of the cost goes into the logistics to move material & personel & machinery possibly for a very limited run. Made in Italia right?

I saw all the variations on the guccisite, i dunno… nothing really screams as a must have for me for some reason. Lackluster

I think the bulk of the cost goes into the logistics to move material & personel & machinery possibly for a very limited run. Made in Italia right?
Yeah made in Italy. Someone on reddit malefashion did a rundown of costs to produce and for designer, there's a 10x markup. So these likely cost $80-100.

list is pretty bad but the gucci gazelles are kinda underrated. i like this collab much better than the pradas

Was going to try to sit and wait on these to see if they drop in price, but saw them in store and couldn't resist. Really getting into brown and other earth tone kicks now. I'm probably 5+ years late to the party.

junepu5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom