Adidas ORIGINALS updates

#teamearly

These are really comfortable. The boost is WAY softer than UBs or NMDs. I almost want to say more comfortable than UB.

Sizing they run a bit snug surprisingly even though they are PK. I went with a TTS and my toe def almost reaches the toe box.

So the 'pixel knit' that these have is the same as primeknit?

#teamearly

These are really comfortable. The boost is WAY softer than UBs or NMDs. I almost want to say more comfortable than UB.

Sizing they run a bit snug surprisingly even though they are PK. I went with a TTS and my toe def almost reaches the toe box.

#teamearly

Good to see 

I hate when I have zero idea on what hype is, and I see a resell option at a price im comfortable with. I also always tend to not pay resell before an actual release..

I hate when I have zero idea on what hype is, and I see a resell option at a price im comfortable with. I also always tend to not pay resell before an actual release..
How good are you hitting Manually? If your chances are low go ahead and pay resell. However if you always get what you want with ease. Let it be 

I think that those will sell out in a couple of minutes everywhere. Cause of the boost, the pk, being the first model to ever drop with a molded bost, and with that silhouette so , do your guesses man 

How good are you hitting Manually? If your chances are low go ahead and pay resell. However if you always get what you want with ease. Let it be 

I think that those will sell out in a couple of minutes everywhere. Cause of the boost, the pk, being the first model to ever drop with a molded bost, and with that silhouette so , do your guesses man 

id say I bat about .500 seem to go on streaks when I hit and streaks when I miss. I havnt hit on something hyped since RCs, so maybe im due :lol:

$300 seemed decent, but idk. I just know I want a pair.

Last edited:
I d never hit on a hype release off ADC since the white Pusha T joints and those sat lol

id say I bat about .500 seem to go on streaks when I hit and streaks when I miss. I havnt hit on something hyped since RCs, so maybe im due
laugh.gif

$300 seemed decent, but idk. I just know I want a pair.
I usually get 0 online so I try to jump on whatever seems good to me. But honestly these eqt at 300 with the WW release still in due seems like a little bit above what I'm expecting in the resale market. Wait a little bit they could be had for retail, or for 50-100 above retail 

Please delete if I shouldn't post but I received these and they're too tight (I went .5 down). Size 8.5 if anyone is interested for retail.

Walked in the EQT boosts a little bit more and I would probably recommend going 0.5 up. I forgot to mention in my original post that they come with Ortholite performance insoles, which probably makes for a more snug fit

I usually get 0 online so I try to jump on whatever seems good to me. But honestly these eqt at 300 with the WW release still in due seems like a little bit above what I'm expecting in the resale market. Wait a little bit they could be had for retail, or for 50-100 above retail 

yeah i was thinking resell would be around $250 after release which is why ive continued to hold off. I gotta at least give myself a chance :lol:

#teamearly

I hope the next model they do with full boost is the EQT ADV. IMO I'd kill the NMD XR line and add boost to the EQT ADV. I'll take BB1234 but I think the boost sole would look much better with BB1260, mainly because of the symmetry (pulled from Renarts):

Last edited:
Someone already has Rick Owens x Adidas Walrus Stretch Boot on Instagram. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] his whole outfit cost more than my life lol. Head to toe in RO.

Someone already has Rick Owens x Adidas Walrus Stretch Boot on Instagram. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] his whole outfit cost more than my life lol. Head to toe in RO.

To each his own if you really think tht looks good. It just looks very odd , on a runway ok. But in public clownish.

To each his own if you really think tht looks good. It just looks very odd , on a runway ok. But in public clownish.

Rick Owens is a very specific style. Its high fashion dahhhling lol. I dont think anybody on here has the aesthethic or the appreciation for this type of fashion as i do. High fashion will always divide peoples opionion.

Rick Owens is a very specific style. Its high fashion dahhhling lol. I dont think anybody on here has the aesthethic or the appreciation for this type of fashion as i do. High fashion will always divide peoples opionion.
Then why are you so committed in putting it up to us, if we clearly lack the finess?  Why don't you post this in the Dressing Better thread, maybe there this will be more appreciated it?

Dude I know what Rick Owns is. Like you said high fashion. Which I said belongs on the runway not the streets. No one here copping that stuff. If anything Y3 is more wearable them this over the top dramatic stuff. No one here coping knee high platforms with flooding bell bottoms. But I know it's high fashion.
I understand fashion is usually a designers creation , their way of expressing art. That's good but not wearable to the everyday crowd. Other then models and the very select few very select.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom