Adidas ORIGINALS updates

@nonheinous

What kind of camera do you use and filter? Nice pickups.
Canon 60d w/ 24 & 50 mm lenses. No filter, just some curve adjustments. (In camera shutter speed and aperture settings for the rest)

Cool pics man. Didn't pick up undft. I think I'm the only one here that doesn't really like the eqt adv model.
I don't think I'm gonna be going all in on the ADV model either, not sure if you're referring to he overall shape or whatnot, but I just wasn't a fan of the TW and TB models. I like the detailing on this model though. The upper is comfortable, but that sole is ultimately too dated. (Looking forward to the '17 EQT w/boost)

Last edited:
People with undefeated. Are they .5 snug like other adv's? Sorry if it's been answered already. Didn't see it being addressed.

People with undefeated. Are they .5 snug like other adv's? Sorry if it's been answered already. Didn't see it being addressed.
We talked about it. Go TTS IMO. I could wear TTS or .5 up on the OGs, but with the UNDFTD's, you'll be swimming in them in my humble opinion; however, some people do go .5 up, so take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Don't know how the Seeulater fit? SHould I go TTS? 

Regarding the seeulater indeed the type of foot you have may play a part in deciding. I have wide feet and went TTS. You will have room on the toe box but the upper material is sock like and can be very tight. So even tho I could have gone .5 down in terms of length I would literally lose blood circulation because of the tightness. I would suggest .5 down only with very thin legs.

Just got cart-jacked for the White Mountaineering EQTs at Hanon.  They were definitely "nice to have" and not "need to have", but still, it hurts.

These came Tuesday and I wore them today. Gatdam they are fire...

Sorry this pic is gar-bage, and doesn't do them justice. I shoulda taken one this afternoon outside in natural light. Definitely a great "no-Yeezy consolation pair."

Back
Top Bottom