Adidas ORIGINALS updates

No prob! glad you copped. I had just posted right before SL did, doesn't seem to be blowing up yet which is good. Still waiting on these triple blacks so i can wear them to death instead of the OG's. :lol:

Was thinking of copping a second pair..dont think I need to. I have enough shoes as is for these to eventually end up in the rotation

Was thinking of copping a second pair..dont think I need to. I have enough shoes as is for these to eventually end up in the rotation

Same here, I'm officially done for the year I think :rofl:

Spent like $800 to a grand in the past month I swear, yikes

I ended up buying .5 size up additional of these sub-greens just because of the sizing uncertainty I'm seeing. I'll resell the one that doesn't fit perfectly

are nmd and stan smith same in sizing? planning to buy for a gift. my friend has size 6 womens stan smith, will size 6 womens nmd mesh be fine?

I keep missing these
mean.gif
You and me both 
ohwell.gif

Went TTS with the triple white EQT ADV...snug but prob couldve went up .5 Size

....I like them on feet but at certain angles kinda looks like my foot bulges out esp on the knuckle of my toes

....I like them on feet but at certain angles kinda looks like my foot bulges out esp on the knuckle of my toes

none of that on my size up pair. just some
slack right below the tongue logo.

Exactly. I went tts on my triple whites and the top of my toes is showing smh. I tried a half size up and same thing. Ordered a new pair. I went up a full size up. Waiting for them to arrive smh

I bought two sizes of the EQT ADV OG (Sub green) and kept the better fitting one. 

Need to off this size 7 for da oop.

The upper is very similar to PK, but IMO, it doesnt have as much "give" as PK. 

SHape is by far one of the best on a runner i've seen in a minute.

Does anyone have a size 8.5 they'd be willing to swap for my 7.5 OG/Sub Green colorway? I'm open to the Triple black or Triple white colorway as well.

SJS had the triple blacks and whites up. Cooked on the TB's. Now the only color in the EQT adv's I'm missing is the 910s. We know how that release went down. And I'm not paying resell.

I wish they would put boost into tubulars or make it out of bounce. The PK is not done justice with these hard midsoles.
Tried on my the SlamJam Tubular's and I find them really comfy. I likened it to "another kind of boost". 

Back
Top Bottom