Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hi everyone, sizing question here (sorry in advance as this has probably been asked!). I'm looking to cop my first pair of original Stan smith's (not PK) and am wondering what size I should go with? For reference I'm a 2 in all nike and Jordan shoes and an 11.5 in New Balance USA models. Never oweed any adidas except a pair of UBs. Also I've got wide and flat feet. Help is appreciated!
I stay TTS or 0.5 down on my stan smiths.  If you go  0.5 up , i think its gonna be too big(long).

On a different note , those Slam Jam Novas Look nice.

They probably gonna have top notch materials, like all the rest of the consortium world tour.

In my book consortium world tour is a huge success for adidas .
pimp.gif

Stupid question since I am new to the Adidas brand. Is there a significant difference between men's and kid's sizes when it comes to their footwear? I want to cop some regular white/black Superstars but I am a small footer so I can go between men's and kid's sizing. Is it like Nike where but they have different details and comfort?

Thanks

Between kids and adult Superstars there is no difference at all design wise or comfort wise. I understand what you're saying about how Nike does that though with small but noticeable changes from mens to kids on certain shoes. You can just expect kids to be a little narrower if anything but if you're used to buying kids sizes and you're cool with it I would say just cop the kids and save some money hahah
Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate that. I went ahead and copped a men's size from ADC on Sunday night. They should be here sometime this week, I picked up some other things too. I didn't care about saving just $10, and I'm kinda anal about consistency since all my kicks are men's size now. :lol:

I was at the mall buying my dad a pair of Stan Smith's when I asked that question. I went to every shoe store in there and none had Superstars in my size. The guy at FNL was trying to convince me that they don't make them lower than a size 8. :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
the branding clashes with the frayed/disttressed look.

very underwhelming 

^^TTS. White one is fire too.
Would you recommend your UB size or half down from that? (since some people size up) - Also I saw mention comparing to mesh NMDs. I'm mostly concerned about length. TIA

For the record, since it's not clear here just from the quote, I'm asking about the EQT ADV Support - appreciate any and all comments on sizing!

Last edited:
Just ordered an eqt adv all white from bait does anyone know how these fit? I ordered 11. I wear 10.5 in nmd pk and 11/11.5 in ub and 11 in jays

Last edited:
Damn, just tried to jump on Bait for a pair of ADV and the site is crashed?!  Really?!  For the ADV??  Wow, it's getting scary with this Adidas craze going on. 

does it matter? If you want them buy them
Not helpful, but thank you.
I don't think anyone really knows. I guess the thing would be, if you like them, try to cop them now because a restock definitely isn't guaranteed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they restocked, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. It's a new silhouette, adidas probably doesn't even have a solid answer to your question yet.

If you're asking the question because you want to gauge resale prices down the line, then I'd say you should pass.

So much reseller paranoia in here.  I am asking because I am trying to buy a pair for myself, and I have struck out several times.  I am also asking because I just missed out again on Bait, and was very surprised to see their website crashed with the release.   

Back
Top Bottom