Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone get those Oyster Holdings pig suede Samoa's?  The pink ones are insane, had to order me a pair.

Anyone know if these Consortium x Juice Stan Smiths will be available in the US, and if so where? Definitely gonna cop somewhere but want to save on shipping if possible.

Damn, you caught me.
laugh.gif
It's all right I fell too  D: haha 

Anyone get those Oyster Holdings pig suede Samoa's?  The pink ones are insane, had to order me a pair.
lol those were going to be my consolation if i struck out on the other releases over the weekend..

That suede midsole is just nuts.

Did you go TTS (half down your GLV size) or half down btw?

Last edited:
lol those were going to be my consolation if i struck out on the other releases over the weekend..
That suede midsole is just nuts.

Did you go TTS (half down your GLV size) or half down btw?

Someone said half size down but I already ordered my true size. I think I'll be good. I ordered the pink ones on shop nice kicks but they're still up on baitme with free shipping.

What are everyone's opinions on these? I think they'd be amazing with a boost sole, that primeknit upper is mint.

I'm definitely keeping my eye on those Primeknits - any idea on sizing?
Went and tried these on today, didn't cop as I couldn't justify the price range but they're pretty sexy.

As far as sizing goes I'd suggest going .5 down from your usual. For reference I'm a 12 in Roshes, a 12.5 in Mesh NMDs. I tried on a size 12 in these first, - too big, then a size 11, which fit ok but was a bit snug and I always worry that snugness in knit shoes isn't a good thing in the long run.

Hope this helps, I'd cop if the price was right, not sure if they'll be as expensive in the US as they are here in Australia.

I lucked up and got an extra pair of Adidas x Pharrell size 10.

I will let them go to an NTer for 140 shipped, which is about what I paid for them.

PM me if you want them. 

Went and tried these on today, didn't cop as I couldn't justify the price range but they're pretty sexy.

As far as sizing goes I'd suggest going .5 down from your usual. For reference I'm a 12 in Roshes, a 12.5 in Mesh NMDs. I tried on a size 12 in these first, - too big, then a size 11, which fit ok but was a bit snug and I always worry that snugness in knit shoes isn't a good thing in the long run.

Hope this helps, I'd cop if the price was right, not sure if they'll be as expensive in the US as they are here in Australia.
Much appreciated.  I am hoping they end up somewhere in the 140 range at some point, and then I'll look to cop them.

Those stan smith consortiums dropped early on END and was sitting. Posted links a couple pages back.

Last edited:
Those stan smith consortiums dropped early on END and was sitting. Posted links a couple pages back.
Been looking at a few pairs of stans but haven't pulled the trigger outside of the bait 420 release.  These look money. Simple and materials on point.

Back
Top Bottom