Adidas ORIGINALS updates

these run oppressively narrow 
ohwell.gif
, damn my wide feet

Did you go TTS or .5 Down?
normally wear 9 in most nikes so I went 8.5, they even told us to go half down what we normally wear in line (instructions from mike packer himself)
mean.gif
...the length is perfect its just the width that bothers me...wont be wearing these if I have to be on my feet all day

Last edited:
lol
normally wear 9 in most nikes so I went 8.5, they even told us to go half down what we normally wear in line (instructions from mike packer himself):smh: ...the length is perfect its just the width that bothers me...wont be wearing these if I have to be on my feet all day

That would be accurate if they kept the sizing the same as the white but this black pair runs TTS.

"No we had a size 9-13 they all sold sorry guys. Don't blame us blame adidas for only giving us a size run." -UNheardof Brand

Good way to lose your account. :lol: And I never ever saw a size 13 on there. I jumped on it quick too.

Everyone out here copping Black Pusha T....

and I am just 

focused on copping these Adidas EQT Boost 3/3 (copped from Hanon.. they selling out/sold out on other sites)

**If it ain't boost...I an fuggin with it**

and I am just 

focused on copping these Adidas EQT Boost 3/3 (copped from Hanon.. they selling out/sold out on other sites)

Fire! I copped on slam jam and cant wait to get them in.

Just picked up the white/red polka dot Pharell Stan Smiths at Marshalls for $30 in upstate NY. They had quite a few, saw sz 8-12 or so.

Small consolation for the Pusha fiasco (I hate Adi's 3am drops, and have been on record about such since the Prism ZX Flux release)

Fire! I copped on slam jam and cant wait to get them in.
Yea man... people are still sleeping on Adidas and the boost.. 

These are straight FIRE in my book and you already know the comfort level is going to be on 1000%

Just picked up the white/red polka dot Pharell Stan Smiths at Marshalls for $30 in upstate NY. They had quite a few, saw sz 8-12 or so.

Small consolation for the Pusha fiasco (I hate Adi's 3am drops, and have been on record about such since the Prism ZX Flux release)
Where upstate?  

and I am just 

I copped the 2/3s very nice kicks overall... Got a Y-3 Vibe to them...

I copped the 2/3s very nice kicks overall... Got a Y-3 Vibe to them...
I dig those as well but I have enough primarily black kicks which is why I went for 3/3. No matter what Adidas is in pure beast mode out here for the past months.

I grabbed the 3m UB which also helped with me leaning to the green 3/3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom