Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hey fellas, I'm hoping you can help me out.

How do Adidas Skate Busenitz fit? My Nike TTS is 11.5 (running).

Are they the same as my Nike TTS or should I size down .5?

Walter..

adidas-eqt-support-93-classic-black-01.jpg

Really Feeling these......Hope they hit stateside

These do look great! Would not mind if they dropped state side at all, I'll stay tuned.

I need to step up my Adidas section. I've always had a white and a black pair of Samba's in my rotation..but with all of these new models, I should get into it a bit more. I know sizing is all over the place with Adidas though smh

Walter..

So turns out the Tubulars I got are womens even though they are listed in the men's section on the Adidas website, likely the reason they were small. Also ordered a half size up before I realized this... :smh:

wonder if code will last till aug 22nd lol

I hope so! There are a few pairs I'd like to get. Can't get them now, already bought a couple pairs and need to limit myself..must resist until next week lol

EDIT: looks like the code is valid until the 16th..bummer. I might have to break my rule for one pair...I'll think about it lol
Repped JPS JPS for the code.

Walter..

Last edited:
I go TTS for mine

Repped thanks. That's what I was going for. I've searched through reviews, NT, YouTube and can't find any sizing suggestions from anyone that I can trust.

I go with my true size on Sambas so I was leaning that way, you just never know with Adidas though. Appreciate it!

Walter..

Any weight lifters in this thread? Looking to check out the Powerlift 2.0 shoes now that the 30% off code is live and am curious about the sizing.... 

Last edited:
Alright I am going to order some primeknit tubulars with this 30% off. So how is sizing on these if I'm a tts 10. Half size down in mens or full size?

Pony hair Stan Smith

Fire. When do these come out?

Got my remastered rod lavers. They fit big. I got my reg Stan smih size (9.5) and they are roomy. Could've gotten a 9 although I don't think they only had half sizes.

Last edited:
Got my remastered rod lavers. They fit big. I got my reg Stan smih size (9.5) and they are roomy. Could've gotten a 9 although I don't think they only had half sizes.
o_O

i went down half from my regular Stan size, but considering how narrow my feet are i'm now worried if i should've gone down a full size. lol

o_O
i went down half from my regular Stan size, but considering how narrow my feet are i'm now worried if i should've gone down a full size. lol

Man your feet must be really narrow lol. You are always saying that...but I think you should be good .5 down from your Stan size

Last edited:
those all white primeknits are soooo nice. i know im going to regret not picking them up but too much money has been spent on shoes lately.

and i used to really want those X's but now not so much...

So my Remastered Rod Lavers just came in and i think they might be my favourite pickup of the year thus far.

And @japejapejape  you're spot on with the sizing advice. I will never doubt you again.

Back
Top Bottom