Adidas ORIGINALS updates

im jealous. i wanted the dsm ones (actually any one of them)
same here, i struck out with the quickness when they went up on the dsm site 
mean.gif

Finally got the Pushas headed my way, gonna be my last cop for awhile. If I'm usually a 8.5-9 I should be good with an 8 right?

i think Feb for a Euro release.. dont know if I missed a USA RD yet

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of the Veritas Mids in the black/snakeskin CW. Sockliner and insole sound really comfortable and I really liked the same nylon upper on my ZX Fluxes. I just hope they fit.

anyone know where to cop the sl mocs in wheat in size 11-12 online? tried footaction, but once you checkout it says sold out.

Late to the party on these, but Kixfair ATL was prosperous for me. Never thought I'd see 'em there in my size. No brainer for damn near retail.

If you could get one pair of BHMs would you want the Rose, the Lillard, or the Kobe highs?  Debating my next purchase....

Lillards for me, that's the first Adidas Hoop shoe I really like. Plus Lillards are 105 but the BHM could be slightly more.

King Push definitely live up to the hype. Beautiful shoe, amazing materials. My only issue is I think the size 8 I copped is going to be a little too snug, gotta flip these and grab a 8.5 instead. 

My friend came over yesterday and saw my Pusha's and loved them... Said he needs to grab a pair for himself now, pictures did them no justice haha.. 

If anyone comes across a size 7 for a decent price pm me. Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom