Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Once I get my pair of Tubular's, I'm going to cut off that Adidas sign on the tongue.  I do not like that at all.

My ZX 8000 Alpha from the FOTW pack came in today and I'm really impressed, even with the high expectations I had because of the price tag.

The materials are awesome and the manufacturing is absolutely outstanding. The special box is a nice bonus. The only minor "flaw" I can think of are the waxed (?) laces, I think I would have preferred regular laces to switch them with because it's simply not my favourite material.

All in all they're a great pair of shoes. If the Charlies go on sale at some point I'll probably get them as well.

Once I get my pair of Tubular's, I'm going to cut off that Adidas sign on the tongue.  I do not like that at all.
it def isn't subtle 
laugh.gif

moc is suede and has stitching on the toebox..

runner is neoprene'esque ..

either way, its a solid price-point... nike is getting outta hand with their MSRP's lately... 

edit..^^ that 

Last edited:
So basically, the difference is.... for 160 you get some Y3 VISIMS. For 110 you get some synthetic Y3. Win win to be honest. I just hope they Pop up in finish line so I can use homie ED lol

Hope the tubulars fit better than the boosts. I had to return my pair because it was way too narrow up front tts

I'm all about these new TUBULAR Runners, but what I'm wondering... will Coupons/Discounts be Excluded?

I know how FTL & others are about Jordan/Nike drops, but does anyone think we'll be able to use codes w/ these, like we can w/ the Pure Boost? 
nerd.gif

I don't think they will sell out, and I don't think they are being treated like a launch shoe. So code should work

Back
Top Bottom