Adidas ORIGINALS updates

http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/3/adidas

I'm really starting to like these the more I see the more they look like a solid autumn/winter shoe

I'm a bit undecided between going for the grey Barbours or Alpha/Charlie from the Fall of the Wall pack tomorrow. There are too many great looking sneakers being released at the moment...

Any one know what the price point is for the tubulars? -- Would like to get down with the tan and black suede that have been post -- My excuse not to cop a visvim fbt or deck model… A good excuse..

I'm thisss close to pulling on those tubulars, but holding out until more information on these surface. These ones are :smokin Kinda remind me of Visvims with that stitching and materials used around the toe. Unless these are samples?

Definitely see the Visvim inspiration on these as well. Any info on when they drop?

I'm really starting to like these the more I see the more they look like a solid autumn/winter shoe

Couldn't agree more my man...price a lil tough tho at $179...only place i know of thats selln em is sns...anybody else know where they are releasing online?

Last edited:
i was an inch away from copping the wings3, but 250 pricetag got me on hold... why these arent out on ebay btw?

browb barbour are firefirefire! [emoji]128293[/emoji]

So as far as the suede tubulars go they are releasing. And I belive around the same time or a little after the 21st. The top left pair is the suede one. While the other pairs are neoprene

Tubular runners soooo gonna be copped, thinkin if its worth the wait for the suede ones? Price would be obviously the turning point

Back
Top Bottom