Adidas ORIGINALS updates

How does adidas not drop a shoe online on release day that's bs Stan Smith Stan Smith's never dropped online in-store only with no phone orders even with 2 Twitter posts mentioning they are out

How does adidas not drop a shoe online on release day that's bs Stan Smith Stan Smith's never dropped online in-store only with no phone orders even with 2 Twitter posts mentioning they are out

Really? I got an email yesterday. When I checked the link out they were still available, but they're out of stock now. Are you signed up for any of the adidas email lists?

here's where they were available:
http://www.adidas.com/us/stan-smith...r-_-Originals_Core_20141018_-_-B1_AmericanDad

here's what the email looked like:

Damn. Kith EQTs aren't dropping at consortium accounts...but rather at adidas originals stores LOL so much for exclusivity, not that I care

These have sold me...I need to make a black reptile skin Stan smith. I just have to decide what to do with the tongue and back heel tab
Probably just keep the upper all black and maybe use the tan/off white midsole

Last edited:
SNS x Tech Super "Autumn Stories"
10/25/14
$109 USD + Shipping
http://m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16297/adidas-tech-super

m_medium_high.jpg

m_medium_high.jpg

adidas Originals Tech Super ”Autumn Stories”, a Sneakersnstuff special make up, is something we created to endure the test of classic autumn weather. adidas Originals Tech Super ”Autumn Stories” has an upper in CORDURA[emoji]174[/emoji], one of the most durable synthetic materials available, to keep you safe from abrasions, tears and scuffs. Combine that with a PrimaLoft[emoji]174[/emoji] lining to keep you dry and warm when the weather gets cold and wet. To top that off, we have equipped this adidas Originals Tech Super ”Autumn Stories” with reflective details, to make sure that you are seen even when the days gets shorter and the night gets longer.
You are now ready for autumn.

(Via SNS)

Last edited:
Those are too ill, wonder what pricing will be like with their choice of materials...

Edit: just checked their site, and at $109, they may be pretty hard to resist..

Last edited:
Those are too ill, wonder what pricing will be like with their choice of materials...

Edit: just checked their site, and at $109, they may be pretty hard to resist..

Exactly! Great fall shoe right there, especially with the materials used. Nice price point too.

and don't even mention how hard it is to cop off concepts and their shopify checkout system...

Only the IT Geeks/script guys are carting these... SMH...

does anyone know where i can track down the old ransom x adidas collabs (other than ebay)? are they at outlets? 

does anyone know where i can track down the old ransom x adidas collabs (other than ebay)? are they at outlets? 

you used to be able to catch them in outlets heavy.. along with David Beckham joints.. I scooped several Ransom joints for like 40 and under.
with all the other Adidas stuff on shelves now I think you're bound to see more retro and new tech stuff at outlets than the Ransoms nowadays

How is the fit on Tech Supers? True to regular adidas sizing? I'm a 10.5 in most adidas, so should I be good with that?

Last edited:
you used to be able to catch them in outlets heavy.. along with David Beckham joints.. I scooped several Ransom joints for like 40 and under.
with all the other Adidas stuff on shelves now I think you're bound to see more retro and new tech stuff at outlets than the Ransoms nowadays
Thanks

How is the fit on Tech Supers? True to regular adidas sizing? I'm a 10.5 in most adidas, so should I be good with that?
They fit big.

Down a full size from your Nike size, or half down from your regular Adidas/NB size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom