Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Pharell adidas superstars
I also noticed that every shoes a different color & shade

So is each pair two shoes with slightly different tones, or are there going to be different pairs with slight tone variations? These will be a nightmare for resellers :lol: "yo I got the green ones, but they're not the green green ones"

So is each pair two shoes with slightly different tones, or are there going to be different pairs with slight tone variations? These will be a nightmare for resellers :lol: "yo I got the green ones, but they're not the green green ones"
I was guessing each shade represents a different pair [emoji]128514[/emoji] that will make resale difficult tho

Those mints Pharrell's wearing take the cake...

Now if they could put out some Mint Stan Smiths.... 

Those mints Pharrell's wearing take the cake...

Now if they could put out some Mint Stan Smiths.... 

My exact sentiments. I would be all over most of those if they released w/ the Stan Smiths, esp a mint color-way.

I don't wear Shelltoes, at all.

Bay area peeps...

gilroy adidas outlets has basically FSR of the SL Loops for 49.99 w/ extra 30$. Comes out to be 38.01 with tax. If you were on the fence on em this would probably be a good time to cop. Had I think 3-4 cw's. Don't know if they do phone orders but it wouldn't be bad to ask. 

I think I still like the other collabs a bit better, but the C75s look really nice as well. Also, they're probably the most "unique-looking" out of the collabs, not counting the RF.

No gift cards or coupons. Not on the clearance racks either. They had FSRs. It was $39.99 and they had 30% off the whole store. Premium outlets in Houston btw. They had those ZX Flux weaves and some regular ZX Flux, battle pack Superstars and Stan Smiths.

Last edited:
Per NTer @marviemcflyetp, good stuff available at Packer for 50% off w/ code 50CDW. ZX Flux Weave Hydras & Aquas, EQT Copenhagens & Rios (ltd szs), EQT Cushion, etc. Check check it, y'all....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom