Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^^^^PM sent!

Kith is dropping at 11est

Bodega Store is about to drop... if you guys are looking yall better camp there.

hellah fresh -- THANK YOU and REPPED! Now I can stop stressing.
pimp.gif

Can u share that info also? My boy is hardbody lookin for a red in 7.5, yaw know small sizes are hard to scoop... Also don't sleep on the TB links I posted...UNDER retail for blue and black pairs SHIPPED

The hype is REAL. Yeah pharrell it seems like the reds are the most hype colorway that soldout pretty much everywhere but lucky i found a site that still has a full size run stock on all the coloreways. Just swooped up my size 12 for $150 im good. Might even check back at that site later on tonight and cop the black ones too.
smokin.gif
care to share that info here as well? if they still have em 
nerd.gif

Do they fit tts? I am a 13 in all Nike's and wear a 12 in shoed like chucks

Last edited:
whats so special about PHARRELL WILLIAMS PW STAN SMITH?

Besides the insoles, the three stripe vice the Adidas logo on the heel tab and the price being double, probably the collaboration/association to a famous rapper/falsetto pop star/producer. Also, the solid colors of red, blue or black.

I'm surprised they made them more limited than the Big Sean's. I went to an Adidas store and they said it was only released to small boutiques. The rep said there's a possibility of them coming to the official store (which is where they should be driving buyers) later in the fall.

Last edited:
whats so special about PHARRELL WILLIAMS PW STAN SMITH?
I don't get it either. Nothing particularly special as they have done monotone smiths before. And for $150 I would rather buy a pair of the 'og' re-release and a pair of the mint Stan smiths just to spice things up. That's just me though, more power to you if you gotta have these. I just hope none of you guys have to resort to buying off a reseller.

passed on the $175 price tag at Kith, just didn't seem worth it for some stan smiths
lmao...150 was the suggested retail right?

anyway,

imo, stan smith OG colorways are the best by far...i would cop a pair of pharrells but no way over retail of the OGs...so these were instapass..

the weekend's purchase was the patta diadoras.. :smile:

I considered the blacks until I peeped the price! What a joke

What about the Track Jacket? To buy all three, you have to drop three racks on top of the $450 for the shoes. That's $3,450 for Stan Smith's!!

I wanted to cop the black and red pair but the price was making hesitate. Thankfully, some hypebeast with less inhibitions or a reseller copped my size on Kith.

They def drop consortium releases on adidas.com...

Primitive Stan smiths, all the limited ZX Fluxes, Big Sean Atitude Hi's, and many more have dropped on the adidas site...

^ sure bud. Limited does not equal consortium

Trust me, they do not put those releases on the site. Many have came and went and I've never seen them hit adidas. I wish.

Maybe they'll change that. But I've sat around for a bunch of releases and they've never popped up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom